Fullmetal Alchemist Movie DVD release

jeremy1985

Kiznaiver
Play.com have listings for the Fullmetal Alchemist movie on DVD.

The movie 'The Conqueror of Shambala' has a tentative release date of September 9th 2007 and will be released as a standard edition and special edition.

As of yet there are no details regarding what the specifications for each version will be.

Source : Play.com

That's quite a gap between the end of the series and the movie. I was hoping they'd do a one month gap, like the titles in the series.

I'm thinking it might be the exact same release they got in America with a sticker stuck over the US rating with the UK one. That's not a bad thing though so don't get me wrong. If we get something similar to the US release for the Limited Edition then that's awesome.

I have the American Limited Edition edition version of the movie. If we got something like that here in the UK it would be great as we don't oftern seam to get nice sets like that >_<. Although its only really worth picking up if your a big FMA fan as the normal release (at least the American one) still has all the extras that come on the first disk. You just don't get the commentaries on the second disk and the art book.

I would be glad to get something more or less the same as the US limited edition for the movie, but i need to finish off the series first, or rather, get back into it, since i only have the first DVD

Animo said:
So is there no news on the season 1 boxset yet?
That has not even happened in America as yet. FUNimation have a policy of having at least one year between series end and the boxed set for said series. That may carry over to the UK or they could speed it up a little in this case but don't count on a box until early next year at the best. There is a box listed on Play.com if I remember rightly but I don't completely trust Play with such things as they sometimes jump the gun a little and end up backtracking.

Back