Full Metal Alchemist pushed back until August

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to Play.com, the UK release of Full Metal Alchemist #2 has been pushed back until the 15th of August. It had been expected that it would be released today.

Also, release dates appear to have changed for Salaryman Kintaro (#2 out on the 29th of August and #3 out on the 31st of October) and Mobile Suit Gundam Movie III (now set for release on the 8th of August).

Charter_Mage said:
More rubbish push back news, was hoping to be getting this for my birthday, guess thats not going to happen, oh well can't be helped

Sorry to hear that. I'm interested at the decision to put Fullmetal Alchemist, of all anime, back, since it's quite lengthy and this will only extend the time that it takes for the whole series to be released. It may be hard for the series to sustain interest over around two years of releases.

Chomolungma said:
Charter_Mage said:
More rubbish push back news, was hoping to be getting this for my birthday, guess thats not going to happen, oh well can't be helped

Sorry to hear that. I'm interested at the decision to put Fullmetal Alchemist, of all anime, back, since it's quite lengthy and this will only extend the time that it takes for the whole series to be released. It may be hard for the series to sustain interest over around two years of releases.
Not to mention the bizarre decision to release it in 4 episode volumes. Fans will be watching Volume 13 of the series whilst digesting their Sunday dinners in pill form at this rate.

Back