Full Fat and Bad for You...

skikes

Stand User
Yank those udders! Who's milked it the most!?

My Vote: Dragonball Z

First release - VHS: cut, dub only
5141JG115QL._SS500_.jpg

Second Release - DVD: cut, dub only
51YN79D0ZHL._SS500_.jpg

Third Release - DVD: same as above but packaged in mini-season box-sets

Fourth Release - DVD: im not sure
dbz1pic.jpg

Fifth Release - DVD(ultimate uncut edition): uncut, dual audio
611NFEJKKJL._SS500_.jpg

Sixth Release - DVD(remastered): uncut, dual audio, remastered in 16:9
863-1.jpg

Seventh Release - DVD(remastered): uncut, jap audio, remastered
Funi_Dragon_Box_set_cover_art.jpg

Coming Soon
Eighth Release - DVD/Bluray: re-edited remastered
kai_title_image.jpg

...This is mainly off the top of my head, so if ive missed any let me know lol

skikes said:
Good choices but i was referring really more to the same thing being released again and again without any real new content.
Then technically, I'm still on the ball. How many times has Star Wars been rehashed?

When i think of the franchises like Halo, i don't think they are being milked. Halo always had the background for a huge story, and the books prove that. Yes there are a lot of people who hate the games, but there is a lot more to it than just master chief. In fact, if memory serves, only three of the novels really cover the chief, the rest covers everything else, johnson, other spartans, etc etc.

As for things i do find are being dragged out, Saw. Jeez, you'd think they could have left it after 3, but instead..6..or even more possibly? and a game no less. Sorry, but thats just a bit much for an average to crap series.

Arbalest said:
and a game
And a frakking ride. Seriously. It was one of the most boring rides I've ever been on. God damn, I had no expectations for it but it blew them away and put it in "death from boredom" zone. Argh.

Jayme said:
Arbalest said:
and a game
And a frakking ride. Seriously. It was one of the most boring rides I've ever been on. God damn, I had no expectations for it but it blew them away and put it in "death from boredom" zone. Argh.

LOL no that was just the 2 hours you spent in the cattlefarm.....oh, i mean the que....the bloody thing makes you feel like your cattle, quing up for a visit to the slaughterhouse ¬_¬

i didn't think the ride was too bad, i enjoy nemesis and callosus more tho.

On topic...

high-school-musical.jpg

They milked it after the first 5 minutes.
The best bit of all the HSM movies = the credits.

(and the wonderful about that last comment......you don't even have to see the bloody film to know the credits are more interesting)

Back