Friendly Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Time-Traveller
stuart-says-yes is TTGL Tard. For the sake of the forum, and for the good of mankind as a whole, will you please re-ban him? I KNOW it's him - his 'waves' are effecting me and lowering my post quality.

It's like with Rui: without seeing him, I know his gender.

Also, CG's been allowed back long enough. I know - you're being nice - but I think a a new, six month ban will help him see the light. He hasn't posted about Evangelion following the previous ban I earned him, and that shows he has the capacity to learn via punishment.

That person's ban actually expired a while ago. The original account is accessible. However, I personally think your hunch is on the money and if so and lessons have not been learned there will not be a great deal of patience shown this time around. A second ban won't expire.

CG has done absolutely nothing wrong; that one's a flat out "no" :p

One day I will meet you and only you from the forums just to make your head tie itself in knots at finding out my real gender. Now more Princess stories please.

I'm locking this since neither of the two main points are particularly suited to further public debate, though feel free to PM me about any of the topics in it if you'd like to escape the 'waves' before they get too bad.

(Sorry Paradox, I'll drop you a PM! I keep doing this to you, don't I?)

R

Aion said:
stuart-says-yes is TTGL Tard. For the sake of the forum, and for the good of mankind as a whole, will you please re-ban him? I KNOW it's him - his 'waves' are effecting me and lowering my post quality.

How can you "know" he's someone else? He says he's never seen Gurren Lagann. What is he doing wrong anyway? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back