Free Voltron Boxset for Midlands Expo early birds

chaos

The Boss
A spot more good news about this Saturday's Midlands MCM Expo at Telford International Centre - the first 2,000 people on the door will receive a FREE 3-disc limited edition Steelbook copy of classic anime show Voltron: Defender Of The Universe Collection 1 thanks to those generous folks at Manga Entertainment. A must for anime fans old and new, the much-loved '80s series tells the story of the Lion Force, five great weapons that connect to form Voltron, a gigantic robot dedicated to defending the universe. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy - but now a new horror threatens Earth and the mighty Voltron is needed once again... Great old school anime and a really awesome-looking release from Manga Entertainment, so it'd be great if you could let your readers know to come along to the Midlands MCM Expo good and early to snag their copy!

If you'd like further details on the Midland's MCM Expo, I've attached a press release.

From Press release.

Wait, Manga UK still have Voltron?...thats surprising considering they only released one volume and dropped it soon after, guess they hoped it would do as well as Robotech did.

Also when it comes to Voltron...I'm sorry but I'd take Robotech over that anyday because at least Robotech had balls for a kids show, theres only so much I can take of the likes of "oh it's okay they didn't get shot!" or "it's okay it was only a robot" before I go crazy

Back