Free Love Hina

The effort required just for Love Hina (the site is getting unsurprisingly crushed), and in a format that I don't enjoy reading... and yet I'll probably still download them just for the craic.

The ideal behind the site is admirable, though, but I'm surprised at just how not-in-print Love Hina seems to be.

Nice touch for anyone who cares: this is the original release, so still has the omake pages that were taken out for the Iro-Hina re-release.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Reaper gI said:
The English is long OOP and now rare. Tokyopop Kodansha licences all got withdrawn, meaning it got recalled which realy doesn't help.

You don't use Amazon marketplace very often then do you, each book is about £3 per volume including P&P on amazon marketplace and it doesn't seem like there in short supply judging by the amount of copies floating around there.
Except volume 1, which is about £50, Volume 13 £35 and volume 14 £15

EDIT:5(£45),6(£45),10(£35), 11(£20) are also high. Yup that's getting realy expensive.

It's not every volume that skyrockets but the ones that do are normaly enough to pust the overall price up. Still affordable second hand, but that won't last.

Back