forums

xx[chii]xx

Kiznaiver
Do you have any other frequently visited forums, what are they and why you decided to become a member?

Im a member of Neopets(a long time ago since i last visited) Gaiaonline and Aukn only and this forum is my (now) most visited one, the main reason i joined is to hear from people who like anime/manga in the uk as apposed to GO where its 90% american ¬_¬

(ps. it didnt say so in the rules but are we allowed to talk about this? i know on some of my friends forums its not allowed)

I'm a regular on Ctrl+Alt+Del and I post often here. Also a forum member of Kawaii Heavens, Kitto Kitto Kaede and Anime Suki. On Evil Enterprises I'm an admin.

On Ctrl+Alt+Del I joined simply because the forum seemed decent, and the webcomic was funny as hell. Evil Enterprises is a forum that was made by one of my best online friends and he asked me to join. I also joined Kawaii Heavens and Kitto Kitto Kaede by request. I joined Anime Suki because I use it on a regular basis, but now I only lurk.

AUKN has top priority over other forums. Second in line is probably A4. Then after all that, The Cnet forums (GameSpot, Tv, Mp3 and Filmspot).

EDIT: Just remembered. I often IMDb. Just for the sake of it. xD.

Gamefaqs, LUElinks (haven't been on that in over a month though, it's **** nowadays), 4chan, and this. I used to go on more but I don't have the time to waste on forums much anymore.

I'm on more forums than I care to remember.

Here, Neo Mag, Mookychick (I write for them), PRD, HMM. They're the one's I post on regularly.

Here, dama, tomo, neogaf, edge, amecon, skullknight, eirtaku, theforce.net, crisscross japan

More but that's off the top of my head.

Serebii forums [on hiatus], MFG forums [on hiatus], dgraymananime [on hiatus, will return soon], Arlong Park forums, [occasionally post], and here, where I'll probably always remain. [Unless you all want rid of me. ;/]

Outlawstar said:
This is my priority forum but I lurk on a few others.About 3 or 4 like animeleague.

Yeah, I think this is my priority forum too. It used to be Eurogamer, but I much prefer anime to videogames now. AUKN is probably my favorite forum, too! ^_^

The forums I'm most active on are...

EDGE UK - My clan website which also has a forum.
EuroFusion - A gaming website mainy for UK gamers.
Anime UK News - No need for an intro.
Misc. - Various other forums which I only visit once or twice a week.

This is the single only forum I use ;)

But I read lots of others, AnimeOnDVD and if something is relevent in AnimeNewsNetwork then I go there. Along with lots of fansub group's forums if I need to find something.

But this is the only forum I make an effort to check every day and post on, (I make a habit of checking some fansub forums for releases as well, actually).

xx[chii]xx said:
Do you have any other frequently visited forums, what are they and why you decided to become a member?

(ps. it didnt say so in the rules but are we allowed to talk about this? i know on some of my friends forums its not allowed)

I find it ridiculous that a forum would disallow talking about other forums.

Back