Food

Feather

Brigade Leader
I was just wondering about people’s food favourites. I am a great food lover and enjoy eating cos its fun and easy, lol. I eat mostly every type of food and will try most food once; my fav type of food is chocolate. So what’s your food info?

Indian meals are nice. Spicey foods are my love... That and I'm a chocoholic...
But it's nice to vary... Anyone for a stir-fry? :)

I have never eaten a vegetable in my life never will. my favorite food is steak eat it all the time sorry to all you vegitarians. The vegtable that I most dispise is carrots

Love chinese food like noodles and chowmein.

Also love steaks especially with curley fries and might cook myself one for tea tonight as a treat

pomtry said:
I have never eaten a vegetable in my life never will. my favorite food is steak eat it all the time sorry to all you vegitarians. The vegtable that I most dispise is carrots

How can you hate carrots if you have never eaten them?

My favourite food is probably curry, though I don't like them too spicy.

Long time no see guys ^_^ er... I like.... Cookies! Lots of things really, I tried ramen and now have little urges, i also have a little fetish for fried tofu.

MMMMMMMM Donuts

Simpsons_Donuts-01.jpg

zuki said:
Long time no see guys ^_^ er... I like.... Cookies! Lots of things really, I tried ramen and now have little urges, i also have a little fetish for fried tofu.

hey hey long time no see about here.

Cookies are still one of my favourites to eat, steak pie is a favourite also.

Back