Food/condiment cravings.

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
For some weird reason latly I've been craving vinigar I just have to have lot and lots of vinigar on all my chips I even top up the vinigar on my chips while I'm eating them. It's sooooooo yummy @W@. I'm thinking of leaving the pepper out as its a little to spicey especially when its a hot day and the food itself isalready hot XD.

Has anyone else had any weird food/condiments cravings latly, tell us about it and if you havent had any latly tell us about the last food/condiment craving you had.

Yagami said:
Uh, gravy I guess. I used to hate it, but recently I've been letting my yorkshire puds drown in it D:

Yer fail! y'kno, as a yorkshur lad yeh gotta luv yer graveh.

recently i've been craving the spicy sauce in greggs mexican chicken sandwiches.....try it....its like nando's peri peri sauce (which is also great)

Tachi- said:
Yagami said:
Uh, gravy I guess. I used to hate it, but recently I've been letting my yorkshire puds drown in it D:

recently i've been craving the spicy sauce in greggs mexican chicken sandwiches.....try it....its like nando's peri peri sauce (which is also great)

I know what you mean, it's good ****.

I buy them sometimes during college breal. Helps having like.... 8 bakeries within a 100ft of college.

Tomato ketchup, brown sauce, English mustard, mayonnaise, salad cream, American mustard, BBQ sauce, French mustard, cranberry sauce...

I love 'em all!

coke, coffee and red bull. I have one of it everyday (usually in the morning) =)

I had a big craving for hot sauces - habanero's tabasco or up.

Nyu said:
sweet chilli

errr i fuckin hate sweet chilli! ITS NOT CHILLI IF ITS SWEET... i love love love love all spicy food, the hotter the better...

i hate ALL sweet savory food in general, only deserts are meant to be sweet.

Tachi- said:
Yagami said:

Mmmm Nando's Extra Hot Chicken....mmm. If only they'd give you the option of one with no skin, chicken with the skin on is notorious for turning my stomach...

Anyway, as for a craving recently...the spice mix I use for Fajitas, love those things.

As for sweet chilli, something can be sweet AND hotter than hell at the same time...it just takes a good cook.

quite partial to opening a can on ass whooping on annoying family members....

I used to have a craving for mayo....used to eat it with EVERYMEAL.

Pepsi Max....i was hooked on this when farmfoods did a promo deal £1.45 for 6cans or £1.50 for 12cans. (before credit crunch set in and it became £3 for 12 cans :( )

Born a chocoholic, but that's nout new.
What is new though is that I used to hate Iron-Bru, but due to sheer pressure of my gaming group bringing crates of the stuff, I tried it again... Wow, now I'm hooked! :lol:

I've discovered shoyu soy sauce to be my secret weapon in the kitchen. A small splash of the stuff turns a bland bowl of noodles and stir-fried vegetables into something much tastier - it really brings the flavour to life.

Martin said:
I've discovered shoyu soy sauce to be my secret weapon in the kitchen. A small splash of the stuff turns a bland bowl of noodles and stir-fried vegetables into something much tastier - it really brings the flavour to life.

Does it make food even an idiot cook taste nice? If so I could use this to pretend I can cook 8)

Back