First film you saw at the cinema?

Churchy99

Adventurer
It was the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie - I can't remember how old I was (maybe around 6) but all I remember was there was something to do with parachutes at the start and that loads of people where brainwashed or something - I seem to remember really enjoying it though! A great first trip to the cinema!
What about everyone else? What was your first film at the cinema and was their anything inparticular you can remember about it?

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Thats easy.... Back to the Future Part 3

Annoyingly I saw it a week later on a flight to America which kinda killed how special of a day out it is.

BlackWolf

Godhand
I think the first film i remember seeing at a cinema was Disney's Aristocats when a local cinema re-shown it as part of their saturday morning thing. Other then that it would of probably been Beauty and the Beast

kupocake

Stand User
Jurassic Park is the first I remember seeing, but as I was 7 by then I can't imagine it was my actual first movie... though my Parents didn't really 'do' movies for quite a while, so it is possible.

Lelouch

Thousand Master
Probably Godzilla the american remake, i remeber playing rolepoly down the cinema stairs when it finally came out of the water. (i was like 5) That is the 1st time i remmember going to the cinema.

Dracos

Dragon Knight
I think it was Disney's Fantasia, but it could also be Watership Down or the original Lord of The Rings animation I will have to check original release dates as my memory is going with age.