Firearm speciality

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
I was just wondering, in shooters, what is your preferred weapon type?

Personally, I generally go for an all-rounder mid-range weapon (SMG, assault rifle) with shotgun as back up.

I'm not much of a sniper, I think the only games where I have any consistent measure of accuracy with a sniper rifle is Gears of War and Timesplitters Future Perfect

Not really sure why I'm even asking but I'm bored so :p

I'm mostly a Sniper

The bane of many but the happy camper i am not. I will shoot and kill but then move from vantage point to vantage point picking off a few at a time before moving on (i don't conform to what others will see as vantage points, give me a bush or even a corner and i'll make use of it more than someone with a machine gun) if i had to say what my favourite sort of fight would be its gotta be a sniper V sniper fight. Both have to be capable to kill the other, because i'm fed up of camping snipers that lay there all match, i kill them and then they go back to the same highest place on the map and lay down again.

Favourite sniper Vs Computer Sniper fight has to be the World at War one in russia on veteran mode, very nice fight :)

other than that I do go for the long ranged attacks more than up close and personal. Firing rocket launchers and throwing frags around when not sniping, usually go for anything with 100 rounds per clip and guard doorways being an annoying bastard to all :p Sometimes running in with a knife to finish the job but this is rare unless im covert sniping with supressors.

Back