Final Fantasy VII coming to EU Playstation Store

Be good for the newbies who developed an interest in Final Fantasy VII after Advent Children. Or for those who sold off their PlayStation and games in the past.

Still got my copy though, don't have a PS3 anyway, yet.

Honestly, the formatting of PlayStation games on the PSP screen is disgusting. It just doesn't format perfectly, which I find stupid as many other consoles emulators do it fine.

I might pick it up if they're able to format it to the full PSP screen.

Who gives a ****? FFVII isn't exactly a hard game to get on the PS1. I lol at the newbs getting excitied over a game I was playing when they were still learning to crawl.

Might buy it. I wouldn't mind finishing it one of these days. Especially now exams are over and I wouldn't mind trying to start gaming properly. They should have made it HD, though.

ETA: I just went onto the PSN, and I cannot find it. However, they do have some quality games on there - Hercules, Populous, Crash Bandicoot and Creatures!

Aion said:
Who gives a ****? FFVII isn't exactly a hard game to get on the PS1. I lol at the newbs getting excitied over a game I was playing when they were still learning to crawl.

Pretty much my sentiment. Completed it when I was about 8. Aeris dying made me cry. :oops:

speedlolita said:
Honestly, the formatting of PlayStation games on the PSP screen is disgusting. It just doesn't format perfectly, which I find stupid as many other consoles emulators do it fine.

I might pick it up if they're able to format it to the full PSP screen.

Press home....display size (i think) and just change it so it fits the screen. honestly....complaining over something so small and easy to fix ¬_¬

Tachi- said:
Press home....display size (i think) and just change it so it fits the screen. honestly....complaining over something so small and easy to fix ¬_¬

All five options are crap.

I know full well how to use it, much easier than modding the firmware on my PSP. :roll:

Anyone know what the upscaling is like? I still have my FF7 and a 60gb ps3 so i doubt i'd buy it.. Then again if it upscales better i may be persuaded.

Aion said:
257684-samus_snake_high_five_large.png

I played it when I was ten myself.

I was young enough not to be able to figure out you have to go inside the trains in the train graveyard part of Midgar. My cousin had to help me.

I was also young enough to start crying when the twin-headed dragon boss in the northern crater killed me.

Either I was very stupid back then (most likely true) or too young. All I know is that I struggled and dreams about gold chocobos.

Another memory of mine is BoFIII: I got stuck, had no way of knowing what to do and wasn't able to beat the game until 6 months later, when I ordered the guide from a bookstore...which my 'friend' managed to rip to pieces. I only managed to buy another copy from eBay the other day.

Back