Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete

Kakasuke

Completely Average High School Student
Hey there,

Just wondering where the best place to buy myself a copy of this. Ive looked on here but was wondering if there is anywhere else? No worries if not, ill just buy it from there :).

Wanna play the Final Fantasy XIII dangit!!

Regards
 

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
I bought mine from yesasia, but it still hasn't turned up. :(

It did only ship last Friday, though, so I was only half expecting it before Monday.
 

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
Advent Children: Complete is hugely tempting because the movie is in English, too, it comes with an FFXIII demo (!!) and it would play on my neighbours' PS3, which I could borrow to play the demo/watch the movie. It's just so expensive :/

ilmaestro, I think I remember you saying something about not reading or experiencing FF games before they come out, so that the first play through will be all-new. Are you not going to be playing that FFXIII demo then?
 

Ammish

Stand User
CitizenGeek said:
ilmaestro, I think I remember you saying something about not reading or experiencing FF games before they come out, so that the first play through will be all-new. Are you not going to be playing that FFXIII demo then?

Dibs, you can send the demo to me, ilmaestro. I'll even pay for it.

Off-topic: Which reminds me, YesAsia is tempting me to buy 358/2 Days, but it's like £40 =/ How good is YesAsia's services anyway?
 

ayase

State Alchemist
I'm willing to champion YesAsia. Their delivery can be a bit slow and / or sporadic, but I think that's more the fault of various countries' customs officials. One of my Maison Ikkoku parcels had been opened by the Bulgarians for some reason. It's still well worth using the free delivery though, and no customs charges either.
 

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I'm a big Yesasia fan too. Never had any problems with them, even ordering big things (like a PS2) and things which went wrong (which they sorted out).

R
 

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
ayase said:
One of my Maison Ikkoku parcels had been opened by the Bulgarians for some reason.
o_O

--

And yes, I should have said, I've used yesasia plenty before, wasn't actually worried/complaining that it hadn't arrived yet, just wish it had. ^_^

And no, I won't be playing the demo, but I have a few people lined up who want to borrow it already. ^^;
 

Lupus

Baka Ranger
I've watched someone play the entire demo which is less than an hour long, it's not worth it, bros. Demo is amazing though.
 

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
Well, when you consider the fact that Europeans won't get to play the game for another year at least, I'm thinking it would be worth it.
 

pixelofpower

Completely Average High School Student
Sorry if I'm a bit late on this one but could someone confirm that the Advent Children Complete blu ray plays on their UK PS3? Play Asia are showing it as region free which is terribly tempting if that's the case...! Many thanks in advance :)
 

ayase

State Alchemist
pixelofpower said:
Sorry if I'm a bit late on this one but could someone confirm that the Advent Children Complete blu ray plays on their UK PS3? Play Asia are showing it as region free which is terribly tempting if that's the case...! Many thanks in advance :)
It's region free. Source.

But you'd be better off getting it from YesAsia instead (the link's in the link) it's about £15 cheaper.
 

Aion

Time-Traveller
He'd be better off not ordering it at all. The film isn't good and it isn't worth buying the re-release of the film, with some new content and a demo of a game that, if the previous PS2 FF games are anything to go by, won't be very good.


...then again, I did buy the R1 SE for The Last Order.
 

Ammish

Stand User
Oh shoot, I forgot...

Before I put my money in my Paypal account, I was wondering: I tried buying a game off Play-Asia.net using a paypal account, but it wouldn't let me buy it. Probably because my card uses Maestro.

So has anyone used a Maestro Card on paypal to buy their goods from YesAsia?
 

ayase

State Alchemist
Chrono Mizaki said:
Before I put my money in my Paypal account, I was wondering: I tried buying a game off Play-Asia.net using a paypal account, but it wouldn't let me buy it. Probably because my card uses Maestro.

So has anyone used a Maestro Card on paypal to buy their goods from YesAsia?
I used to do that before I had a credit card. Never had any problems. But as for "putting money in" your Paypal account... I don't recall ever having to do that, is this something new? The money just comes out of my bank account when I use it.
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
ayase said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Before I put my money in my Paypal account, I was wondering: I tried buying a game off Play-Asia.net using a paypal account, but it wouldn't let me buy it. Probably because my card uses Maestro.

So has anyone used a Maestro Card on paypal to buy their goods from YesAsia?
I used to do that before I had a credit card. Never had any problems. But as for "putting money in" your Paypal account... I don't recall ever having to do that, is this something new? The money just comes out of my bank account when I use it.

Its not new it was a feature when i joined paypal some odd 4 years ago. Bascially you put money into paypal whenever and then you take money out of that to pay for stuff. I never used it needless to say, seemed like it was more hassle then just getting paypal to charge my actual bankaccount.
 
Top