Final Fantasy Overview Thread

Hovis!

Vampire Ninja
This thread is for any Final Fantasy or Final Fantasy related conversation.

If someone decides to make a new thread I hope they bleed. :wink:

Tristan rocks. Fireburg rocks. FFMQ roxxorz in the boxxerz. Pimp my Chocobo, word.

FFVII was nice the first time, but then it really got old. Like eating lasagne for every meal for a week.

A Tidus is a small, annoying rodent used for wedging in cracks in the pavement.

That's all I have to say on FF, may I be struck down if I ever purchase another FF product, ever. Thanks Hovis, I needed that :D

Final Fantasy VI Advance. OH F*** YES.

Sorry, just needed to let that out.

Yeah, I'm done.

(In case you couldn't tell: 6 is my favourite.)

Arghhhh stop making threads for people to talk about FFXII its driving me crazy I have the game sat at home and I am here at work unable to play it. Even when I go home tonight I won't get a chance, I have to wait til Monday to sample it unearthly delights

McIcy said:
Arghhhh stop making threads for people to talk about FFXII its driving me crazy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this thread was for all the -other- Final Fantasies?

X_nick_X said:
Punn-Ra said:
McIcy said:
Arghhhh stop making threads for people to talk about FFXII its driving me crazy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this thread was for all the -other- Final Fantasies?

Who knows but he hasn't played ff12 yet :cry:

I can't help it, if FFXII is mentioned I get all Argh cause I can't play it until monday

Lupus Inu said:
Got XII the day it came out at midnight, heh and from what I've played.... XII>>>light years>>>All other Final Fantasy's, ever.

Started playing it this morning and loving it, ok so at the start I hated the battle system and would have preferred the ATB system but as I have been bombing around the desert for the last hour I am loving it now.

Too bad I have to take a break from it to go swimming but I will be speeding back asap to continue with the next monster hunt.

The onscreen system works great especially being able to access potions without have to load the menu screen.

Loving the story and the idea you get to play as Vaans bro at the start and then switch to Van, reminds me of FFVIII's system where you switched between current fighters and previous fighters stories.

ive had my copy of FFXII since friday and my ps2 controller has broken, so im waiting for my replacement to arrive, whilst rocking slowly in my chair...

pomtry said:
My Ps2 just over heated and isnt working anymore so I cant play on it :(

Mine did that back in october so I had to buy a whoile new one, couldn't wait til the PS3 as I really wanted NFS: Carbon and FFXII so I feel your pain dude

Oh **** it's a curse.

I walked into the room tripped over the controller knocked my ps2 on its side now the disc is unplayable and i need to send it of witht he warranty.

This is a curse!

X_nick_X said:
Oh **** it's a curse.

I walked into the room tripped over the controller knocked my ps2 on its side now the disc is unplayable and i need to send it of witht he warranty.

This is a curse!

And after waiting all this time to play FFXII now everyone is suffering from brake downs and errors

I got my ps2 from the first uk batch, and there were rumours going around that the first batch was kinda crap. My PS2 has been hanging by its last thread for the past years, disc read errors left and right, I just hope it lasts so I can play FFXII through to the end

Anyone else feel they've neglected the black magic in FFXII? Or maybe I'm just asking for too much so early on

Last edited by a moderator:
Black magic is pointless in the begining you need all the mp you can get just for healing since potions are to expensive and not easy to get hold of and you'll be butchered in seconds without em.

It's not hard to train up you know. ;_;

Anyone tried to fight the Saurian at the Westersand at the start? I did and died, but I'm still 30 hours into the game. >_>

Lupus Inu said:
It's not hard to train up you know. ;_;

Anyone tried to fight the Saurian at the Westersand at the start? I did and died, but I'm still 30 hours into the game. >_>

Thats on my to kill list, I am currently escaping from the Prison. Gonna go back to it this afternoon after swimming, and see how far I can get. I might even take my ps2 to work tonight

Balthier is it just me or is he just like The Baron from The Cat Returns

Back