Favourite Artists

*Original Angel*

Brigade Leader
Yo fellow artists! This thread is to discuss and post pictures of your favourite artists work!
My favourite artist at the mo is Hyung-Tae Kim. His work is truly amazing. Its very sensual and weird, which is good! :D Hes a character designer aswell, btw. Oops, forgot to add that he did the designs for the charas in Magna Carta!

Hmmm, i'm not sure myself, but i love the character designs i've seen from Magna Carta.

There are lots of work that i see on Deviant Art which is amazing, they are not famouse people, but the standard of some of the work there is amazing.
Adele Sessler, she has an interesting style, and i first saw her work ages ago on Elfwood, she always prodeces good stuff:Ephemeral Throne

Recently i found some great stuff by Cris Ortega Here, and i loved her picture of the sexy Lucifer seducing Adam :wink: . And theres so many others even better, i've got lots of great ones in my Deviant Art Favourites :) .

An Artist i also think is great is Brom: Here, his work is often very creepy, but his skill is great

Back