Favourite Anime couple

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Well who is your favourite anime couple and why?

My favourite anime couple I have always liked is in Gundam Wing
It is Zechs and Noin

The reason behind it is the way they act with each other and how Noin will follow Zechs to the end. She openly says that she loves him and it isvery sweet. :D

Ayato and Haruka loves seperated by time, death, alternate realities and a very over protective mother (not every mother closes a city off from the rest of the world to keep her son from a girl) yet they still manage to get together and even manage to get it on in the movie (Rahxephon).

Outlawstar said:
Probably Chi and Hideki as Chobits was the first Manga I bought.

Id proabably say the same it was the 1st anime I ever watched and I thought the relationship they had was great.

Yukino Miyazawa & Soichiro Arima

karekanotop.jpg

Because they are perfect together.

Tenchi and Ryoko - Tenchi Muyo!
Naru and Keitaro - Love Hina
Seiji and Midori - Midori no Hibi
Manaka and Toujou - Ichigo 100%

thats all i can think of from the top of my head.

I always wanted Ryoko to be with Tenchi, screw Ayaka. =/

I'm no avid supporter of couples but I do strongly wish Kishimoto makes sure Naruto gets his girl... Hinata. <3

Takeya and Ren in DearS. So much fun between these two.

Harima and Eri in School Rumble are another brilliant couple. Despite the fact that Harima is always striving for Tenma I think that he and Eri make a much better couple :D.

Gawyn said:
Harima and Eri in School Rumble are another brilliant couple. Despite the fact that Harima is always striving for Tenma I think that he and Eri make a much better couple :D.
I agree that him and Tenma just didn't work but her sister(the name slides by me since I ain't watched it in a long while) seemed to meld more than Eri with me.

OOh mine would DEFINATLY have to be Yuki and Shuichi from gravitation, as complicated as the relationship between tnem both gets attimes, they both never give up, Oh and plus Yuki is hot ;)

Ooooo, favourite couple you say - * ponder ponder * - darn it, I can't come up with one. I can come up with five though. :p

Tenchi and Ryoko - [ Tenchi Muyo ] ( Oh like he could ever pick anyone but Ryoko. :p )

Kaname and Sousuke - [ Full Metal Panic ] ( Love at first fight. :twisted: )

Ayato and Haruka - [ RahXephon ] ( For reasons already given by hopeful_monster. )

Rosette and Chrono - [ Chrono Crusade ] ( If you've seen the ending, you'll know why. :cry: )

Hachimaki and Ai - [ Planetes ] ( As real a relationship as i've seen in an anime so far. )

butch-cassidy said:
Yukino Miyazawa & Soichiro Arima
I'd say so too.
It sorta seems like they both have such eccentric personalities no-one else could possibly match up with either of them as well as they match up with each other.

Gotta be Kaname Chidori & Sousuke Sagara for me, such a hilarious combination don’t think Full Metal Panic would be as good without them :)

it has to be ummm....
Takayuki Narumi + Mitsuki Hayase = Rumbling Hearts
(coz it seems morally wrong to continue their relationship with the circumstances they've faced)

Soubi + Ritsuka = Loveless
(coz they're cute)

Haruhi + Kyon = haruhi Suzumiya
(coz thery're incomprehensible couple)

Hikaru + Lantis + Rauyearth

umm what else...??

Back