Fate/Extra Last Encore: Illustrias Geocentrism Theory Review

darkstorm

Writer Class Servant
AUKN Staff
If you’ve already binged on the first batch of episodes, and are invested in the story, it’s worth binge-watching these too as it’ll only take you a few hours. If you’ve yet to take the plunge however, I recommend you do not; there’s plenty of better anime, including Fate ones, to find on Netflix.

Continue reading...

Im glad someone else picked up what a confusing mess this series is. The writing is awful, unless you've played the games it's hugely pretentious nonsense.

I'd have to agree. The first 10 episodes were handled much more like Netflix has been handling fate but the last three... what the hell just happened? It just gets so pretentious that it becomes confusing, it could have focused much more on fighting, which is exactly what they have to do to get to the moon cell. Makes it look like the ending was just an *** pull where they couldn't think of a real ending

Definitely my least favourite Fate series so far which is a shame since I've heard such good things about the game. I guess I'll play the game anyway since I've heard Tamamo gets some of the best writing in the series.

It’s not an adaption of the game.
It’s an original story in the game world. As it is completely different and yes worse than the game. Though I still preferred it to FA which had too many characters

It’s not an adaption of the game.
It’s an original story in the game world. As it is completely different and yes worse than the game. Though I still preferred it to FA which had too many characters
I'm well aware, it's just that since the game gets so much praise for it's writing I'm disappointed at how weak this one was.

I just think SHAFT as an animation studio were a poor fit for this series.
It's as if they tried to go the Monogatari inspiration route, but in the end just didn't pull it off.
Many times I was left scratching my head as to what was going on.
It's an average series if you are a Fate fan, but a poor one if not.

Back