Fall 2007 season new anime list

hopeful_monster

Thousand Master
Since all this seasons animé are beginning to draw to a close, started to look at what is coming up in the next one. To tired to really talk about them now but a few look interesting, and a few look like they need to be avoided like the plague. List can be found here.

Sweeeeeeet.

Nice to see that the second season of Gunslinger Girl should be out by the end of the year, can't wait!

And neither can my bank balance to get the first season! :D

Seems they still have Code Geass planned for the October but not an exact date, even still i'm looking forward to that, along with Genshiken, Clannad and i'll look into Gundam 00. As for the later stuff, Haruhi and a couple others interest me. I do have to ask though, WHY a maple story anime? WHY?

Really looking forward to Da Capo II. Myself ; Yourself looks to be decent. Clannad, can't wait for it. Prism Ark looks ok.

Not alot of action/thrillers with adult look about them aka no bug eye, which is a bit dissapointing for me. Does anyone know if thats a diffinitive list? or just a list of the big names coming out?

Arbalest said:
Seems they still have Code Geass planned for the summer but not an exact date, even still i'm looking forward to that, along with Genshiken, Clannad and i'll look into Gundam 00. As for the later stuff, Haruhi and a couple others interest me. I do have to ask though, WHY a maple story anime? WHY?

eh? according to the site, code geass is out October sometime

Da Capo II? I'm guessing it's a remake since the original Da Capo 2 sucked, even though it only finished last year. It never did the first season of Da Capo justice. Also there seems to be more sequels and moe looking anime than usual. Also, the anime I'm watching are only about halfway through.

Anyway, I'm definitely watching:

CLANNAD
Code Geass 2
Haruhi Suzumiya 2
Da Capo 2

I may check out:

Shakugan no Shana 2
Night Wizard
Jayme said:
I do the same as I'll normally do, Just randomly watch what I can easily pick up or what gets really good reviews. :D.
I tend to just watch the big ones and go for one or two random ones that catch my eye, hence Night Wizard.

Well Genshiken series 2 would be the one to watch for me since I watch the first series and ovas. Clannad since its kyoto animations, Da Capo I don't really know because I have never watch the old series and maybe because it did'nt get licenced. I don't want to watch too many bishoujo or aimed directley at otaku animes because I have seen ef a tail of memories trailer. The character designs look like da capo and sola. The animation look really good so I may watch that instead. As for Shana I did'nt watch the first series but reminds me a bit of bleach for some reason except more otaku like. I think that 99% of the animes for autumn are going to be for the otakus.

Back