Eye On Asia ..?

Jinx

Completely Average High School Student
Not sure if I'm on the right thread here, so apologies if this should have gone elsewhere...

Has anyone had any dealings with Eye on Asia website? Does anyone know if they're still trading? I'd never bought from them before, but placed a deposit on a pre-ordered figure a while ago, but then they quietly changed the status on the figure without sending any notices, and they're not replying to my queries. They suddenly seem to have hardly anything in stock; their Facebook page has disappeared and their Twitter page stopped posting in September. I paid my deposit with my credit card, so I've got redress, and it was only £20, but thought it safe to share if they've hit the rocks, which looks possible.

Reasons why I won't, or generally don't trust EoA:

The lack of being at MCM this time around, along with their facebook page going is kinda worrying

Their horrible customer service, either totally ignoring messages or generic "We will have stock in 2 weeks" replies (Spoiler: Not two weeks, not even 2 months...More like 6 Months if you're lucky)

Countless complaints:
Feedbacks (Page 1 of 4) | Eye on Asia | MyFigureCollection.net
Read mode ‹ [Web Shop] Eye on Asia ‹ Forums ‹ Figure Site and Shop Forum ‹ Clubs ‹ Community - MyFigureCollection.net (Tsuki-board.net)

Final nail in the coffin:

Carlito mentioned this back in September: (UK-A Forum member)
Not impressed with Eye On Asia. placed a pre-order for this last August (2016). still no sign, and on AmiAmi it came out in January.

Reasons why I won't, or generally don't trust EoA:

The lack of being at MCM this time around, along with their facebook page going is kinda worrying

Their horrible customer service, either totally ignoring messages or generic "We will have stock in 2 weeks" replies (Spoiler: Not two weeks, not even 2 months...More like 6 Months if you're lucky)

Countless complaints:
Feedbacks (Page 1 of 4) | Eye on Asia | MyFigureCollection.net
Read mode ‹ [Web Shop] Eye on Asia ‹ Forums ‹ Figure Site and Shop Forum ‹ Clubs ‹ Community - MyFigureCollection.net (Tsuki-board.net)

Final nail in the coffin:

Carlito mentioned this back in September: (UK-A Forum member)

Looked at the links, thanks. Yeah, looks like I've made a mistake pre-ordering. Really glad I only paid the deposit, guess I'll have to suck it up and cancel. Had tried to contact them again but no reply. Wonder if they reply when I cancel? I won't buy from them again.

Back