Everynyan! Festive Article Assistance Required!

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Hello Everynyan!

It is I, the Shirobako-obsessed Joshawott and I need your help with an upcoming feature for the website! If you can help me I would really appreciate it, but if not I'll hold a grudge fore-be completely understanding!

Unless the allure of your waifu Miss November has made you hesitant to turn a page on your calender, you'll see that we're only two weeks away from Christmas and to celebrate the occasion, I was thinking of putting together a collaborative feature about the community's favourite festive anime! If there's a particular episode, movie or special that fills you with festive cheer or reminds you of the spirit of the season, I'd like to know what is and why!

If you're interested in submitting a 250-300 word piece about just that, please feel free to PM me with the particular work you'd like to nominate and we can hopefully get the ball rolling! Ideally, I'd like to see around four or five submissions!

w0qd1u.jpg

Also, we might as well use this thread to discuss festive anime, so let's go nuts!

Back