Evangelion rocks's art ^_^

evangelion rocks

Vampire Ninja
Hi! here's some of my art, i will post more as soon as possible ^_^ sorry about the quality i had to take photo's due to the fact i don't have a scanner!the first one i wanted to post was Rin from the excellent series Fate stay night, please tell me what you think!^_^

Nice pic. I've just started drawing again. Used to do it loads but now my skills have got rusty. Warming them up though ^_^

Again. Very nice picture my friend.

wow, it's been a while since i updated this,anyway heres some of my newest work for a manga i aim to start this year, i may even use her as my mascot.it's been a while since i've drawn but i have decided to be more dedicated to my art this year!

Kool pic :) Like her design.
A few tips and things I've notice which I hope help you.

1) Some parts of her look like a paper model (2D rather that a more "3D" look). I.e. The arm with the peace sign looks like the arm's merged into that position (while folds near the inside elbow would provide more volume). Keep an eye out for that. ;)

2) Add some fluid-ity to some of the cloth, i.e. the skirt looks cardboard. Just remember how the item is made, since you can add the 2 "layers" of folded cloth with the skirt. (Looking from a plan view, a single skirt fold is like 2 "Z"s, one backwards, joined together. This creates the 2 "layers")

3) Finally, add some shine and shade. It will really give the character volume, as long as you remember where the light source is.

Hope you continue your hard work! ^_^

Back