Evangelion 3nd Impact

I have the CD version on preorder >_>

Surprisingly little thought was actually required for me to press the button. The initial announcement of the combination of Eva + Akira Yamaoka was all it took.

R

Yeah I am pretty much in the process of looking round for the best place to preorder from, too. ^^;

I was actually pretty good with not buying EVA related stuff, until Rebuild hit.

That looks very cool! Grasshopper developing an Evangelion game sounds pretty ideal, but I'm disappointed to see that it's a rhythm game ...

I used Yesasia and went for the medium-sized version. They aren't the cheapest place, but they are the laziest place and it gave me an excuse to order something else too >_>;

R

Mmm, yeah, yesasia are pretty good at times, actually. I just stopped using them for limited editions of games after they didn't come through for me on the LE of Disgaea 2 and I ended up having to pay over the odds for a used copy after release.

They are pretty crooked at times (I preordered Namco x Capcom back in the day and didn't get the first press bonus CD - but later on they suspiciously listed said CD as a separate purchasable product on the site!) but I order so much through them across my hobbies that they've just become my one stop shop for things automatically unless there's a compelling reason to go elsewhere. Sort of like Amazon in the UK.

As the CD is explicitly listed this time I'm confident there will be no shiftiness!

R

The OST, I would say dynamic and quite aggressive. Almost a little scary. Favorite track might be At The Very Beginning.

The game I didn't actually play yet... headphones and T-Shirt seem very nice though. >_>

I also put some pics up:

Back