European PS3 Details

Arbalest

黒い剣士
i've kinda known the price was going to be about £425 for months now, though now its confirmed. i still won't get it until the price drops a lot, even then may not get it, my brother probably will though. Most of the games i saw there look to be multi-format games, so i don't see any rush this moment to get one anyways.

Lupus

Baka Ranger
7zark7 said:
Lupus Inu said:
There's only like 3 good games for PS3 which I know of, since I'm not really a fan of Sony, they are the obviously MGS 4, DMC 4 and FF XIII.

This may be a silly question, but how many good games do you actually need? :)
Depends on how many of PS3s games classify as "good"

McIcy

Mushi-shi
As long as MGS4 and FFXIII come out around the release date I will be drooling to get my hands on one but I will try to hold off for as long as I can in the hope that price drops

Espy

Thousand Master
McIcy said:
As long as MGS4 and FFXIII come out around the release date I will be drooling to get my hands on one but I will try to hold off for as long as I can in the hope that price drops

Don't worry, they won't. Especially not FFXIII.

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Espy said:
McIcy said:

Don't worry, they won't. Especially not FFXIII.

I know FFXIII will take forever to get released but I can wait after all i have had to wait for countless delays with FFXII

Espy

Thousand Master
Tessai said:
Heard a rumor that due to severe stock shortages it might be delayed till september. repeat. RUMOR

Nah, don't think stock is a problem. In America, you can walk into a shop and buy one. So I don't think there's any production difficulties. Also, they wouldn't announce such a large delay only days after announcing when it will be released.

Gacha

Stand User
Ok rephrase county you know bedforshire hertforshire etc there your county i'm saying each one may get over 3 ps3 like they did in america stock hardly any ps3 and call it a sucess :roll:

Silent Tears

Brigade Leader
I've decided to pick up a Wii over a PS3, maybe once the price is reasonable I might pick one up. Most games will also be available on the X360 (which I own) so it would be pointless buying one. I just don't fancy playing Tekken 11...

Powa 2 the Wii.

Espy

Thousand Master
X_nick_X said:
Ok rephrase county you know bedforshire hertforshire etc there your county i'm saying each one may get over 3 ps3 like they did in america stock hardly any ps3 and call it a sucess :roll:

Oh, sorry, misread. Thought you said "each country man". XD

And yeah, I agree. To loosely quote UKResistance,

"Of course they sold out, they only made 12!"

Primus

Dandy Guy, in Space
Espy said:
In America, you can walk into a shop and buy one.

Not the case in Canada, that is unless you wait at stores until the open, or ofcourse you could do what some are, Robbing clerks/Sony...

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Everytime Sony announces something about the PS3 i laugh even more

this time it's that the European ps3's and very limited backwards compatable compaired to the US/Japanese

so forget me even going near it now. US PS2 here icome

McIcy

Mushi-shi
As long as it plays my EU PS2 games I will be happy, if it doesn't I will be pissed especially if it won't play my PS1 copy of FFVII, but then again i could just keep my PS2 for stuff like that as its still brand new