E3 live stream here(incase you didnt know)

just finished watching the nintendo one...
i can confirm....core gamers have been neglected....nothing that appeals to them...only expanding the casual audience with trash like:
Wii Sports - Resort
Wii Music
shaun white snowboarding...
and more 3rd party ****.

all nintendo fans have been expecting a suprise announcement....but nothing..... gah..
all i can say is that so far Microsoft seems to have the upper hand.....by far...

Ooops btw sony starts at 7.
But yeah the nintendo was painful to watch with the montage at the begining with little old ladies and DS.

i am so dissapointed with nintendo this E3 .........i dont know what to say.....i was literally watching a live broadcast of epic fail...

the only way for nintendo to suprise us is, if they show trailers for the new suprising games on the show floor at E3....if not...then....OMG...

Nintendo's E3 Conference was just ******* BAD. No Zelda, no Kid Icarus, damn it, Nintendo, you dragged the conference out by talking about how much America loves you. Sony... maybe they can do better? So far Microsoft have won.

Lupus Inu said:
Nintendo's E3 Conference was just ******* BAD. No Zelda, no Kid Icarus, damn it, Nintendo, you dragged the conference out by talking about how much America loves you. Sony... maybe they can do better? So far Microsoft have won.
I think sony will do something that will redeem themselves..i hope.

Gacha said:
Lupus Inu said:

hopefully....unless its the same **** as last time...KZ2...LBP...HOME...if it is...omg MSOFT have seriously kicked some BALLS....and thats comming from a Nintendo fan at heart...

Ninja Boy! said:
Gacha said:
Lupus Inu said:

hopefully....unless its the same **** as last time...KZ2...LBP...HOME...if it is...omg MSOFT have seriously kicked some BALLS....and thats comming from a Nintendo fan at heart...
All sony needs to do is release some games it can't be to hard :cry:

God, can't Sony stop whoring that Buzz game? And why the hell does the guy keep referring to the PS2? I want to see some PS3 action dammit.

Is it just me or is the current Sony live stream incredibly borrrrrring, nothing i've seen is a patch on the 360 announcements, nothing exciting or new or have i missed something?

....the spark that every e3 briefing used to have in the past has long been diminshed...only microsoft kept the old traditions of having a shocker suprise....
i was expecting sony to have some kind of suprise but nothing...but i really liked the presentation of theirs...very classy and profesional...unlike Nintendo's...
....*sigh*....looks like Tokyo Game show will be the place for new unheard of games...

Back