Durarara DVD Question

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Ok so the Durarara DVD has been out for a while, and I know the one avaiable to us on play.com and amazon.co.uk only has the japanese dub. But does anyone know if the English is going to be coming over here?

The us website for Durarara is up with trailers and clips, but the powers that be block those links and wont let me hear the voices :( . So any news lately, it seems all the Durarara news dried up round November when it was suppose to come out at the expo. Who is releasing it over here? These are the questions now answer please.

Do not disappoint me muahahahaha

Shiroi Hane said:
They will be releasing a hybrid version after the subs, they also talked about an upgrade plan (although that was before Andrew left).

When did Andrew leave? Do you know why?

He got another job with Kaze (Kaze = French distro bought out by Viz last year, now unleashing discs through Manga in the UK, like Professor Layton and Vampire Knight)

Merchandise and soundtrack CDs to come... probably... Musical stuff on iTunes somewhere...

Just Passing Through said:
He got another job with Kaze (Kaze = French distro bought out by Viz last year, now unleashing discs through Manga in the UK, like Professor Layton and Vampire Knight)

Merchandise and soundtrack CDs to come... probably... Musical stuff on iTunes somewhere...

That would explain who Kaze_andrew is then, cheers for the info.

Just Passing Through said:

Definitely - a whole lot more to come too ;)! Watch this space :).

Andrew

Back