Dragon Age 2 or Borderlands GOTY?

Rena Ryuugu said:
Well I only have enough to get one of the games now, and I'm having trouble deciding which one to get, so any help is appreciated.
If you've played Dragon Age Origins, don't get DA2. It's **** in comparison and isn't worth your time or money.
I've only played a bit of Borderlands 2 so I can't really comment on the first, but from what I played of 2 it was quite a lot of fun and is even more so with friends.

What platform are we talking here anyway? Both games play differently on Consoles and PC.

I have played some Dragon Age Origins which I really liked, and I have played a little bit of Borderlands thanks to PS Plus full game trials.

The platform is PS3.

This is easy to be honest. If you're looking for a single-player fun, choose DA. If you're thinking about playing with friends its Borderlands. Borderlands can get really dull when playing alone, its meant to be played tottaly in coop. Though i dont think you can get that much people playing Borderlands 1. Anyway, both are great games and DA2 is better than the first one so you dont loose anything. Ever thought about Witcher 2 or Skyrim? (in case u dont have) They can kiss DA2 ass for sure.

Disagree on Borderlands being dull in single player and being meant to be played in co-op. I found it to be just as good either way, and not dull at all in single player. It is not meant primarily for co-op at all; it is meant for either, and excels at both.

Back