• Yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shira

Shinigami
Read Title.

Dad just put S4C on jokingly, and she was on there and, I cannot understand why people think she has even t he slightest shred of talent. Am I the only one who thinks shes a load of ****??

Discuss.

I read "Luffy" I was going to come in and RAGE.

But naw, Duffy's alright, I guess, nothing totally awful but not as great as people make out.

Lupus Inu said:
I read "Luffy" I was going to come in and RAGE.

LOL. That made me laugh!!

Lupus Inu said:
But naw, Duffy's alright, I guess, nothing totally awful but not as great as people make out.

:lol: Sorry to me thats a huge understatement, no where NEAR as great as people make out. Shes just someone who sings with an annoying accent. Period.

Hate is a strong word, that bloody something avenue song is soooo overplayed though i just turn it over because i'm sick of hearing it. So i voted yes lol.

Its just nice to turn on the radio and not here rappers wanting to kill all the worlds bitches. But no I don't really like her music.

McIcy said:
Its just nice to turn on the radio and not here rappers wanting to kill all the worlds bitches. But no I don't really like her music.

I haven't heard Duffy (can't watch on this PC) but this is the most compelling point yet. Even if she's not that great, diluting the "gangsta" fashion in pop music even a little bit is something I approve of.

I really don't like Amy Winehouse, but each to his own.

R

okay hate is a understatement. she's just like adel and amy whinehouse and leonna lewis, they can't sing, they moan throughout 3 minutes and its painful. if i wrote a song for her it'd be more than 2 lines worth of lyrics ¬_¬ anyone who says they can sing just likes listening to someone moan "ooooowh whoaaaaa yeeeaaah" thats just annoying, seriously wtf is the music industry thinking???

*sits with his rave and rock where they actually try to sing and create their own music, it isn't handed to them premade in a studio*

McIcy said:
Rui said:
I haven't heard Duffy (can't watch on this PC) but this is the most compelling point yet. Even if she's not that great, diluting the "gangsta" fashion in pop music even a little bit is something I approve of.
I don't follow today's pop music industry, but from what I hear, there's little rap music being released. Also, what little is being released isn't like all that violent crap. It's just crap. So I don't understand where you and other people get this idea that the industry is being overrun by the gangsta' rap culture.
Tachi- said:
*sits with his rave and rock where they actually try to sing and create their own music, it isn't handed to them premade in a studio*
You're that harsh just because you don't like their singing/songs? Jeez.

I HATE her (i know it's a strong word). I feel like an alien from Mars Attacks when I hear her music. I'd loose control of my car just to stop the radio. Dunno what it is but she makes my brain swell to the point of exploding when I hear her. Well... that's how I feel about it anyway.

Back