Disappearance of Haruhi delayed

Just Passing Through

The Wildcard
Anime on Line and Amazon are now listing The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Blu-ray and DVD for 4th October.

I guess that provides a clue about which company A Manga were bitching about on Twitter.

Correction it's listed for the 3rd October.

I doubt this was the Company A thing. Unless it's actually Bandai which I could actually understand. I honestly can't think of any other time when Manga has been involved with a release distributed in the US prior to Haruhi.

Bandai rarely seem to manage to meet their deadlines and frequently delay stuff in the US, which would certainly explain the dissatisfaction from Manga having their release dates being pushed around because of the incompetence of another company.

At least this means if we see any more Haruhi anime it is quite likely to go back to Beez meaning we should see limited editions.

Oh well, I probably wouldn't have been able to afford this in July. Now its released three days after my student loan comes through so it'll be a day one purchase.

Manga delaying things again... I'm getting sick of this crap, sure I give them some respect but this is ridiculous, screw you manga.... why...

link2link8 said:
Manga delaying things again... I'm getting sick of this crap, sure I give them some respect but this is ridiculous, screw you manga.... why...

Actually i think the delays has something to do with Bandai and not Manga

CloudedMinds said:
link2link8 said:

I thought that to, I was just annoyed the one thing I was looking forward to is getting delayed, also I'm just mainly annoyed at the fact that Manga does delay a lot of things (take fullmetal) and even if it's just coincidence it's one of the reasons I almost gave up supporting Manga UK (Now I sound like an ass don't I?)

CloudedMinds said:
link2link8 said:

last i checked bandai hadn't delayed it.

heck it even has a date on it's k-on trailers

Seriously, what the hell? The release I was looking forward to the most.

Guessing Bandai is CompanyA now.

Ryo Chan said:
CloudedMinds said:
link2link8 said:

Don't be deliberately obtuse, we're already well aware of your bias in anything that comes to Manga.

ilmaestro said:
Ryo Chan said:
CloudedMinds said:
link2link8 said:

Don't be deliberately obtuse, we're already well aware of your bias in anything that comes to Manga.

nothing to do with that, i seriously don't recall bandai delaying it

ilmaestro said:
ilmaestro said:
Don't be deliberately obtuse

haters-gonna-hate-cop-tickets-kid.jpg

Back