did i go over the top?

cantstraferight

Completely Average High School Student
I decided to take some posters down and i needed somthing to replace them as the bare walls would drive me insane

So i did this

423334796_9ccf03a9e4.jpg

it took 20 sheets of a4 paper to do but i think it was worth it.

Its in black and white for two reasons

1 Thats the way the orginal image was

2 I used my black and white laser printer to do it as i dont want to use up ink.

Eh, it looks alright, would've been better in colour though, but still if I walked into someones room and seen that I'd be like "Whoa, awesome."

You could get the image, visit a local library or Photocopy/Print shop and blow the image up to A3 (or higher if you can.) That means less paper to use, but may charge a pretty penny.

But for that image, I think it actually works! :) The Black and white makes the image manga-like rather than anime, and the gaps from each sheet of paper makes them look like windows.
But hey! Whatever fits your taste. :) (I'd rather buy or "draw" my own.)

Yours looks totally awesome! It looks very artistic, my wall is just a heap of pictures stuck together. My sister made a collage on her wall with tonnes of band pictures cut out from magazines and I thought I would copy her idea but with the things that I like and thus I made my Wall of Awesomeness!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/lenziegirl/wall/

I want more pictures so I can cover my whole room but it takes forever to get all of them from magazines cause I don't have a quality colour printer but I might just copy your idea, looks very pretty. :p

That is so so so cool. I wish I had done something like that to my room as uni, I would have the wall covered in a huge poster of scenes from my fave animes

Back