Death Note Movie on Film4

Shirayuri

Shinigami
Just so y'all know the Death Note Live Action is being shown on Film 4 soon. I cant know exactly when at the moment, but I can find out a date/time soon. Also i'm not sure which one. Just my dad told me it was coming on, thought i'd tell you guys.

I'll edit as soon as I know when :) :)

//Edit:

It's showing on 28th Feb at 10:55pm, according to Digiguide

////Edit:

Death Note

Thursday 12 March 11:30pm Film4



Death Note: the Last Name

Friday 13 March 11:15pm Film4


From the Radio Times
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
Just Passing Through said:
I thought that you were getting Film4 mixed up with the DVD distro 4Digital Media. But a quick Google reveals...

http://www.channel4sales.com/content/programme_range/a-e

That Channel 4 actually do have Death Note in their portfolio.

In between Deal or No Deal and Derren Brown. Now if there were two names that ought to go in the Death Note... :p
Now there's an intresting version of that show :p Death Note or No Death Note only instead of money on the line someone's life is :twisted: Though imagine if Channel 4 started showing the anime version that would be a shock
 
BlackWolf said:
Just Passing Through said:
I thought that you were getting Film4 mixed up with the DVD distro 4Digital Media. But a quick Google reveals...

http://www.channel4sales.com/content/programme_range/a-e

That Channel 4 actually do have Death Note in their portfolio.

In between Deal or No Deal and Derren Brown. Now if there were two names that ought to go in the Death Note... :p
Now there's an intresting version of that show :p Death Note or No Death Note only instead of money on the line someone's life is :twisted:
[Brad Pitt]What's in the box! What's in the box![/Brad Pitt]
 

AnimeEnchanter

Dandy Guy, in Space
i quite liked the film, although its crap quality on youtube but i liked it, and if any other female on this forum who read this and hav watched the movie, dnt you think L is kinda hot. and all that junk food, MMMMmmmm.
it be great to watch it in good quility, cant wait.
 

Shirayuri

Shinigami
AnimeEnchanter said:
i quite liked the film, although its crap quality on youtube but i liked it, and if any other female on this forum who read this and hav watched the movie, dnt you think L is kinda hot. and all that junk food, MMMMmmmm.
it be great to watch it in good quility, cant wait.
Has to be female eh? Skikes is gay, y'know, so is CG. You could allow them an opinion too.
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
Spyro201 said:
AnimeEnchanter said:
i quite liked the film, although its crap quality on youtube but i liked it, and if any other female on this forum who read this and hav watched the movie, dnt you think L is kinda hot. and all that junk food, MMMMmmmm.
it be great to watch it in good quility, cant wait.
Has to be female eh? Skikes is gay, y'know, so is CG. You could allow them an opinion too.
To be fair she may not of known that :p
 

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
AnimeEnchanter said:
i quite liked the film, although its crap quality on youtube but i liked it, and if any other female on this forum who read this and hav watched the movie, dnt you think L is kinda hot. and all that junk food, MMMMmmmm.
it be great to watch it in good quility, cant wait.
I think most anime fans who like men (and some who don't) think L is hot ;)

I've only met one girl who didn't - a friend thought he was slimy, but she also hated Light. I think Ryuk was more her type.

R
 

Shirayuri

Shinigami
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
AnimeEnchanter said:
i quite liked the film, although its crap quality on youtube but i liked it, and if any other female on this forum who read this and hav watched the movie, dnt you think L is kinda hot. and all that junk food, MMMMmmmm.
it be great to watch it in good quility, cant wait.
Has to be female eh? Skikes is gay, y'know, so is CG. You could allow them an opinion too.
To be fair she may not of known that :p
d00de, everyone knows CG is gay. Everyone.
 
Top