Darker than Black & Claymore

Cloud Strife

Vampire Ninja
I see they have been delayed yet again :(, i wonder if there is any point in pre-ordering anymore considering thats the 3rd time its been delayed from Jan to may and now to June & August.

Claymore has gone from i believe 18th May to June 8th http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/home.php?cat=1417

Darker than Black has gone from either the 18th or 25th May to August 10th http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/home.php?cat=1419

It's happened with Ghost Hunt aswell which was originally meant to be out just after xmas

Sorry if there is a topic about it already if i missed it, cant see one lol

Has it? Ahh well, i only just checked today so i guess Anime-on-line are a bit slow updating :).

Play may be cheaper but i still prefer to go through Anime-on-line, never had any problems with them

Although play have been wrong with dates before like the Gundam 00 set, its out the same day as TTGL but they still have it as its out a month later.

Anyways i'll probably pick up Darker then Black out of the two (please don't kill me people, i may look at claymore later)

BlackWolf said:
Although play have been wrong with dates before like the Gundam 00 set, its out the same day as TTGL but they still have it as its out a month later.

Anyways i'll probably pick up Darker then Black out of the two (please don't kill me people, i may look at claymore later)

Darker than BLACK is awesome though- so who cares!

I knew someone would complain about Play that's why I linked Amazon too ^^

I've never seen Darker than BLACK but I might pick that up too.. I'll decide when it's out

JamesX said:
I knew someone would complain about Play that's why I linked Amazon too ^^

I've never seen Darker than BLACK but I might pick that up too.. I'll decide when it's out

It's awesome.

Seriously.

It's slow to start, but after the first good handful of episodes pass, it's pace speeds up and you just don't want to stop watching.

Well, that sucks ****. I was kind of looking forward to rewatching the first eight episodes of Claymore this month. I'm not quite sure who the dates keep getting pushed back when the R1 releases have been out for awhile now.

It's because Manga just have too much stuff on their plate to release, and not enough space to do it. They've still got all the Naruto Bleach stuff ongoing, Ouran and Ghost Hunt to finish, as well as Death Note's final volume. Claymore, Darker Than Black, Blue Dragon to start. Black Blood Brothers complete series next month...

Mustn't forget the Negima OVAs Negima S2, Sasami, Save me Lollipop, Ichigo 100%, Honey and Clover, Ghost In The Shell 2.0...

The last thing they need is to compete with themselves. Look at what happened to Revelation when they released more than they could handle.

Still I can't wait for Ghost hunt and Claymore to come,after seeing the release dates I decided to wait for the region 2 releases.But if you want to talk about long overdue,what is the deal with Bleach memories of nobody ,this film has been pushed back about four times already.
Being a big bleach fan when I first saw the release date for september of last year ,I thought ok I won't get the region 1 version which has been out since july of last year I hold out for the region 2 .But then it got pushed back to before christmas then january,may and now july.
I know Manga have a lot on there plate at the moment but Bleach is one of their jewels and considering that the third bleach movie was released in japan over the christmas time ,they really do seem to be lagging behind.
P.S I noticed a few posts abot Darker than Black and how good it is and I was wondering if it's worth buying blind so to speak without having seen any of the episodes?

I definitely want to pick up Claymore because I loved that waaaay back when it first came out. Any idea what the dub's like?

I don't really care about the delays :]

Darker than BLACK isn't all it's hyped up to be. It looks great, it sounds great, it starts great... That's pretty much every great I can list about it. The first 5-6 episodes are fantastic, 9-10/10 worthy episodic goodness, but the series starts to fall apart after that when it becomes clear the plot is hidden in mist is because there isn't anything good in terms of story hidden within. It also starts to lose the bleak, serious vibe of the early episodes as it goes on.

Back