Dance in the Vampire Bund passed uncut by BBFC.

20 disc DVD, nice. Must have plenty of extras! Somewhat beyond belief that this has passed uncut, I wonder if they actually submitted a pre-edited version? I also can't remember if I already ordered the R1 set or not. ^^;

Yeah, I'm curious as to whether they submitted an edited version (After all, weren't FUNimation's initial simulcast edited?).

edit: "Out on 20disc DVD 10th Oct"
20discs? Feck me that's a lot xD

Not interested in Vampire Bund but kudos to the BBFC for taking a sensible approach on this occasion. From what I've heard there's nothing here worse than what was left untouched in Rin/Mnemosyne, which also featured an immortal loli.

ConanThe3rd said:
did Manga pick up Baka&Test with Bund?
Not yet. But given how Manga completely ignored Seto no Hanayome despite it apparently doing well for Funi, I'm not overly confident about the chances of them picking up any shounen romantic comedy.

butch-cassidy said:
Play says it's two discs, and the show only has 12 eps so I expect it was an error when he was typing ^^
Yeah, but it's so fun to nit-pick typos.

Also, uncut?! I don't know whether I should be praising the BBFC or hitting them.

Ryu Shoji said:
butch-cassidy said:
Play says it's two discs, and the show only has 12 eps so I expect it was an error when he was typing ^^
Yeah, but it's so fun to nit-pick typos.

Also, uncut?! I don't know whether I should be praising the BBFC or hitting them.
first you hit them then............... you hit them again ............. again again again again ............ and one more for them to get the message

fabricatedlunatic said:
ConanThe3rd said:
Not yet. But given how Manga completely ignored Seto no Hanayome despite it apparently doing well for Funi, I'm not overly confident about the chances of them picking up any shounen romantic comedy.
That's it, I f***ing give up. Manga are no longer an anime distribution company to me, they're some half baked special child who happens to have access to a pool of money. At this point Kazé are the only people related to Manga that I give a toss about.

Unless they magically annulled that part of the licence deal, the only way Manga could get their hands on Bund is if they got BakaTest too. So ether they went out of their way to not get BakaTest or they're sitting on it.

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
K. So, Battle Vixens gets cut and this doesn't? BBFC, girl, you crayzay.
hey im not complaining about this
I wasn't talking about you. Just saying it's a bit weird that they cut Battle Vixens, but a couple weeks later, they pass Dancy Vampire Buns with no cuts.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
I wasn't talking about you. Just saying it's a bit weird that they cut Battle Vixens, but a couple weeks later, they pass Dancy Vampire Buns with no cuts.

Ah but you see, Mina in DitVB is a vampire and therefore assumedly really old. Now if only MVM had had the foresight to insert a line in Battle Vixens explaining that the offending character was a 203 year old immortal. The BBFC would have had no grounds to object then.

Silanda said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

Ah but you see, Mina in DitVB is a vampire and therefore assumedly really old. Now if only MVM had had the foresight to insert a line in Battle Vixens explaining that the offending character was a 203 year old immortal. The BBFC would have had no grounds to object then.
....in other words, "I swear officer, she told me she was 16..." :lol:

ConanThe3rd said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
ConanThe3rd said:
That's it, I f***ing give up. Manga are no longer an anime distribution company to me, they're some half baked special child who happens to have access to a pool of money. At this point Kazé are the only people related to Manga that I give a toss about.
What in the seven wossnims are you talking about?

Back