Current & Upcoming Gaming Artwork

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Got one for anime and manga, figured a version for games couldn't hurt.

Starting with these bunch:

Biohazard [Resident Evil] HD Remaster - Japanese PS3
ps3-biohazard-hd-remaster.jpg

Bloodborne - Japanese PS4 Limited Edition
ps4-bloodborne-limited-edition.jpg

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd - UK PS3
81_XN8p_RMbo_L_SL1500.jpg

Psycho Break [The Evil Within] - Japanese PS4
917px_Mt_KI0_L_AA1500.jpg

Aaron said:
I had no idea PDF2 was getting a physical release here...very nice!

Same here, quite shocked actually. But I won't be picking it up given I already started getting trophies on the Japanese version (Asian version shares Japanese version's Trophy list).

Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit - Japanese Vita
ncSenranKaguraBonAppetit_box01.jpg

and the bundle which contains both Bon Appetit and Shinovi Versus:
ncSenranKaguraBonAppetit_box02.jpg

and the first print run contents for Bon Appetit (Warning: NSFW):
ncSenranKaguraBonAppetit_box05.jpg

Wow, Bayonetta is well pretty. Shame it's a franchise that never allured me.

OMG my Brother would LOVE Biohazard. Will this get a UK release for the PS3?

Bloodborne looks mint. PS4 only? :(

-Danielle- said:

Resident Evil Remake HD will be available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC in all English-territories digital only outside Japan.

Bloodborne is exclusive for the PS4 (given it's a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls which was an exclusive game for PS3).

God dammit!

I mean *ahem* thanks for the info my dear :) but yes, god dammit that it's digital only. How the hell can I surprise him now :( ah well. I'll still get it him once it's out :)

Grrrrrr, PS4 are slowly but sure dishing out games that are going to make my Brother and I want him to get the console. Can the PS4 defo play PS3 games? After all only certain PS3's could play PS2 games which didn't leave us too happy and he has SO many PS3 games it would be unfortunate to leave em behind as there'e no way in hell we'd let him buy games he already has, for a different console lol.

-Danielle- said:
God dammit!

I mean *ahem* thanks for the info my dear :) but yes, god dammit that it's digital only. How the hell can I surprise him now :( ah well. I'll still get it him once it's out :)

Grrrrrr, PS4 are slowly but sure dishing out games that are going to make my Brother and I want him to get the console. Can the PS4 defo play PS3 games? After all only certain PS3's could play PS2 games which didn't leave us too happy and he has SO many PS3 games it would be unfortunate to leave em behind as there'e no way in hell we'd let him buy games he already has, for a different console lol.

PS4 can't play PS3 games sadly (Something about the tech used in the PS3 consoles being different to the PS4 version which couldn't make the compatibility possible).

NormanicGrav said:
-Danielle- said:
God dammit!

PS4 can't play PS3 games sadly (Something about the tech used in the PS3 consoles being different to the PS4 version which couldn't make the compatibility possible).
The PS3 has custom hardware for processing and graphics where the PS4 is based off regular PC hardware which makes it easier to code for and incompatible with PS3 games for that reason (the first PS3s in the US and Japan (it could be specific models) came with all the PS2 hardware on the board which made it compatible with a majority of PS2 games with the exception of the EU 80GB model which only had some of the hardware on the board with the rest being emulated by the software), but the game streaming service on the PS3, PS4 and PSVita should be launching over here at some time (when that time is, I have no idea).

Really?! That sucks so bad! I hope they continue to release lots of games on the PS3 as well as 4 then as for thr foreseeable it makes no sense in our household/my Brother getting the PS4 until the PS3 slowly becomes the new PS2 in which case upgrade becomes inevitable :p

The steelbook omega ruby and alpha sapphire aren't exclusive to game since they're available on the nintendo store (game doesn't even state that it's exclusive to them as they only list them as a limited edition).

demonix said:
The steelbook omega ruby and alpha sapphire aren't exclusive to game since they're available on the nintendo store (game doesn't even state that it's exclusive to them as they only list them as a limited edition).
Whoops, my bad. I knew it was Nintendo UK store as well and forgot to write :p haha but definitely just those two (so far!) so no Amazon, Zavvi, Play availability :)

Any retailer exclusive Limited Edition in the UK will find its way onto the Nintendo UK Online store as well. Even the Hyrule Warriors LE and the Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition were available to pre-order there until they sold out. As an exclusive bonus though, if you pre-order the steelbook editions from the NUK store, you also get the bonus figures that are otherwise only available by ordering the regular edition from GAME.

Also, amiibo have pretty nice packaging. 12 are available in the first wave, which is currently slated for release in Winter. (More specifically, 14th November if you believe ShopTo): Here's a selection of them (As posting all 12 would be overkill):

10993673-1409736703-557938.jpg

10993677-1409736703-557892.jpg

10993684-1409736703-557829.jpg

Speaking of Super Smash Bros., there is this exclusive bundle from the Nintendo UK Online store:
10986352-1407873180-523740.jpg

And here's a closer look at Smash Bros. for 3DS' artwork:

10888180-1407490874-134813.jpg

Here's the American box art of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: (the image is big, so here's a link).

tales-of-zestiria-famitsu-dx-pack-382253.1.jpg
dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-370685.10.jpg
shining-resonance-limited-edition-365383.17.jpg
omega-quintet-361205.20.jpg

shin-sangoku-musou-7-empires-365991.8.jpg
super-hero-generation-special-sound-edition-371451.7.jpg

In chronological order:
Tales of Zestiria - Japanese PS3, released January 22 2015
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - Japanese PS3, released November 13 2014
Shining Resonance - Japanese PS3, released December 11 2014
Omega Quintet - Japanese PS4, released October 02 2014
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires [Shin Sangoku Musou 7: Empires] - Japanese PS3, released November 20 2014
Super Hero Generation: Special Sound Edition - Japanese PS3, released October 23 2014

dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-370687.7.jpg
zettai-zetsubou-shoujo-danganronpa-another-episode-332323.18.jpg

nisekoi-yomeiri-363669.3.jpg
chaos-rings-iii-prequel-trilogy-375099.9.jpg

bakumatsu-rock-ultra-soul-370509.8.jpg
super-hero-generation-371445.7.jpg

In chronological order:
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - Japanese Vita, released November 13 2014
Danganronpa: Another Episode [Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo Danganronpa Another Episode] - Japanese Vita, released September 25 2014
Nisekoi Yomeiri!? - Japanese Vita, released November 27 2014
Chaos Ring III: Prequel Trilogy - Japanese Vita, released October 16 2014
Bakumatsu Rock Ultra Soul - Japanese Vita, released September 25 2014
Super Hero Generation - Japanese Vita, released October 23 2014

NormanicGrav said:
-Danielle- said:

Resident Evil Remake HD will be available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC in all English-territories digital only outside Japan.

Bloodborne is exclusive for the PS4 (given it's a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls which was an exclusive game for PS3).
I'm not sure if its been said yet (sorry if it has) but play-asia are listing the JP version of Resident Evil HD Remaster will have both Japanese & English SUB & DUB, and its only £21.61 delivered! only up for PS3 so far tho.
http://www.play-asia.com/resident-evil- ... -83zl.html

the also have a collectors edition for £30.89 (not free shipping tho)
http://www.play-asia.com/resident-evil- ... -84pb.html

Back