Crunchyroll ranks its most popular autumn anime by European country

Find it weird To Be a Hero is on there in places, I've never even heard of it. Anyway, glad the UK didn't get Yuri on Ice, at least I know we don't have total **** taste :p

Still, I'm very sad Sound! and Flip Flappers isn't making it onto these popularity polls when the likes of Yuri on Ice does...

Find it weird To Be a Hero is on there in places, I've never even heard of it. Anyway, glad the UK didn't get Yuri on Ice, at least I know we don't have total **** taste :p

Still, I'm very sad Sound! and Flip Flappers isn't making it onto these popularity polls when the likes of Yuri on Ice does...

It's this ridiculous Chinese co-production, based on a Chinese webcomic, about a toilet designing womaniser who gets sucked down his toilet and turned into a slobby superhero. It's worth watching the first episode, so you can wonder what it's fans are snorting, but be prepared to want to bleach your brain out afterwards.

It ends with a weird joke, that I remember thinking was maybe a tad homophobic, but I can't remember specifics. I hear the Mandarin version is slightly longer and has more/different jokes, but CR is running the Japanese, so I don't know.

Last edited:

Drifters is worse than Yuri On Ice though.

It ends with a weird joke, that I remember thinking was maybe a tad homophobic, but I can't remember specifics. I hear the Mandarin version is slightly longer and has more/different jokes, but CR is running the Japanese, so I don't know.

Dude, I suffered through the first episode and now I'm almost curious enough to go and find out what that weird joke was even though I didn't like the show :/

Objectively wrong, the pair of you!

You just need to learn to appreciate Yuri's magnificent
Eros.

Seriously though I like most of the shows in the list (though I know I'll hate Brave Witches without watching it and am pretending not to see it there). A good crop this season.

R

Dude, I suffered through the first episode and now I'm almost curious enough to go and find out what that weird joke was even though I didn't like the show :/

R

The weird joke was at the end of the first episode. It seemed to be implying that he was going to have "relations" of some kind with the neighbour, but I couldn't actually tell because the sentence was an enormously vague non-sequitur. And there was something about that like that seemed really question, but I can't remember and I don't know if I want to find out again.

Seriously though I like most of the shows in the list (though I know I'll hate Brave Witches without watching it and am pretending not to see it there). A good crop this season.

R
Brave Witches is one of the best anime this season though. Unlike Drifters and Yuri On Ice.

The weird joke was at the end of the first episode. It seemed to be implying that he was going to have "relations" of some kind with the neighbour, but I couldn't actually tell because the sentence was an enormously vague non-sequitur. And there was something about that like that seemed really question, but I can't remember and I don't know if I want to find out again.

Ok, I just rewatched the end (sigh) and I can't work it out either. I think he just meant that the other pervert wanted to hang out and do pervert things with him earlier on but he'd rather lead up to it naturally. But like you say it's very ambiguous. Comedy is hard for me.

Brave Witches is one of the best anime this season though. Unlike Drifters and Yuri On Ice.

Shaking my head.

R

Back