Cowboy Bebop manga

Martin

Death Scythe
Has anyone read any of this? i saw a couple of the books on sale and was wondering if it's up to the standard of the series.

Its good. Very Good.

Theres 2 manga series btw. Cowboy Bebop is like more stories from the universe, while Cowboy Bebop Shooting Star is a more direct adaption.

Has anyone read both?
I've read shooting star but not the others one. Though quite impressed, I've heard the other one follows the anime a bit closer.
Is this true? Is it better? Thanks for your time :)

I love the Cowboy Bebop manga (and Shooting Star, of course) because they keep the episodic formula of the show and each story is separate and unique.

I wonder if the Samurai Champloo manga will be similar?

Shooting Star is actually a very loose re-imagining of the series, The story and character designs are quite different

I wasn't too keen on Shooting Star. But the other three were very good, and had that feel like that of the TV series.

Read Vol 2 of Shooting Star last night (the only one my bro had brought home). It was pretty good. Didn't really like the character drawings but that's probably because I'm more used to the originals. On its own it's a fair manga I reckon.

Paranoia Agent said:
Shooting Star is actually a very loose re-imagining of the series, The story and character designs are quite different

So to confirm: the other manga follows the series more, and shooting star is a bit different and tells different stories?

I'd like to get shooting star from the sounds of it, for newer Bebop stuff.

Back