Could You Help?

melonpan

Death Scythe
I was just in my local library yesturday, and found that they had a quite a bit of Manga in there, but it didn't look like they really knew what they were doing. So anyway, i went to the Tokyopop website, and found a little thing that you can download to give to a librarian. Also, as people in this forum are spread accross the UK, this will give us a chnace to reach loads of libraries accross the UK.

You can download the leaflet here: http://www.tokyopop.com/aboutus/LibrarianGuide.pdf

So if anyone wants to give it to a librarian near them, that would be really cool!

I'm going to give it in sometime later this week and see what they have to say. I already showed it to my school library, but the old hag there bought some, then threw it away :shock:

Let's show this world what Manga is! :p :p :p

I've give it in to a few of my local ones. There are 3 that I go to and they only have a little anount in them. I tried it with my school library 2 years ago and they just refused to get some in as they had the stereotypical views of "comics" and anime.

I would do this if i could download it properly as my library has never had any manga, and i think it could do well if they had the right stuff

Back