Come on out hellsing fans!

I think most of the board have seen the anime. I've read the manga (well, what's been released by Dark Horse so far) and it's really good, far better than the anime which didn't really have much of a horror or gothic feel to it.

I thought anime was fun however, and has some really nice characters.

I will never forgive Pionner for putting in Incognito, and leaving out Pip Bernadette, he was funny, I think they did okay with the gothic feel, surroundigs dark and gloomy, raining alot of the time they took the stereotype that it always rains in england a little to far.

I really like this seire and when i buyed it it turned out to be alot better then i though it would.The only thing i dont like about it is the English dub there voice just bugs the hell of out of.

Hellsing is on my 'to buy ASAP' list, but so is Escaflowne and the Cowboy Bebop and Last Exile DVDs so it xcould be a while. am i ruight in thinking it has a vampire/horror sort of theme (i'm really into that sort of stuff)?

I did'nt mind the dubbed version that much (Seras's voice though nothing like an english accent was kinda cute) But when I watched it in japanese...Wow it was so fast paced and Alucards voice was so cool very scary though.0-0 I realy do reccomend Hellsing to anyone willing to try, but it is important to read the Manga too, because the Manga is even more spiffy then the anime.^-^

I would read the manga but i dont have the cash to buy and manga so i chose one of the two and anime beat manga. My funds sure got hit hard this month and next months going to be a live hell.

KittySeras said:
I will never forgive Pionner for putting in Incognito, and leaving out Pip Bernadette
I can't think why you would want to blame Pioneer for the characters GONZO put in the show. Seems a tad petty to me.

I quite liked the anime, although mostly due to the comedy value of seeing the Japanese view of Britain. I also liked the English dub. From what I've seen, the manga does look better.

Yeah, it was funny seeing those representatives of the queen with their bowler hats and umbrellas. You'd almost expect one of them to be wearing a monocle, what what? :mrgreen:

Colin said:
KittySeras said:
I will never forgive Pionner for putting in Incognito, and leaving out Pip Bernadette
I can't think why you would want to blame Pioneer for the characters GONZO put in the show. Seems a tad petty to me.quote]
Apologies for being petty :oops: but yeah the characters do seem dressed for some big event and not everyday wiping out the undead population stuff.

Back