Collecting anime cels/sketches/production art

Greboruri

Brigade Leader
I bought a few cels from Anime Shop Apple Symphony in Nakano Broadway back in 2012 and 2013;

Priss from "Revenge Road" episode of Bubblegum Crisis
bgc5.jpg

Mima from Prefect Blue
prefectblue.jpg

Miki from Marmalade Boy. This one is actually two cels, with a separate cel for the eyebrows, eyes and mouth from memory
marmaladeboy.jpg

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
sealedcard.jpg

Ririka from Nurse Angel Ririka SOS
ririkasos.jpg

Momoko/Wedding Peach from Wedding Peach
weddingpeach.jpg

I wanted a a Saint Tail cel, but could not find any. I was sort of stunned at how cheap they were. I got some as low as ¥1,500, though Priss and Peach were far, far more expensive. There were so many binders of cels in the shop.

Robin91

Great Teacher
I bought a few cels from Anime Shop Apple Symphony in Nakano Broadway back in 2012 and 2013;

Priss from "Revenge Road" episode of Bubblegum Crisis
View attachment 23251

Mima from Prefect Blue
View attachment 23252

Miki from Marmalade Boy. This one is actually two cels, with a separate cel for the eyebrows, eyes and mouth from memory
View attachment 23253

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
View attachment 23254

Ririka from Nurse Angel Ririka SOS
View attachment 23255

Momoko/Wedding Peach from Wedding Peach
View attachment 23256

I wanted a a Saint Tail cel, but could not find any. I was sort of stunned at how cheap they were. I got some as low as ¥1,500, though Priss and Peach were far, far more expensive. There were so many binders of cels in the shop.
That's really cool 😃 Especially that Perfect Blue cel. I've bought many sketches from that store through Yahoo Japan 😃

Robin91

Great Teacher
I've teamed up with my friend in Japan and we've started selling some really rare production art as he has great connections in many studios 😊

It's not cheap at all but the stuff is really rare.

Today I'm selling gengas from Attack on Titan. Prices are around 70-80000¥.

One of Armin and some of Eren Titan.

DM if you want to see and consider buying something 😊 We ask not to share the pictures as we want to keep our source private 😊