::Christmas Picture:: Plus an added bonus for the newbs!

Welcome to the forums, thats some excellent artwork you have there. Nice work.

Its good to see someone else from Gloucestershire on this forum too :)

Yay for gloucestishire, now i just need to find some more anime fans in my college and then i can bug them about hot anime news, Unfortunantly i seem to be the only person in my area to care that howls moving castle is on at coleford cinema, im soooo hyped and like hell im gonna go all the way to cribbs causeway to watch it, but any way thanks for the comments ^^ << Is Super pshyced

Welcome to the forums and brilliant work.

Yea I have to pay for Japanese lessons if I want them and closest place is other side of sheffield.

I would love to do a Japanese class, though i havn't a clue where i could even do it all around here.

Anyway, really, really nice work, i especially like the one 'In the Summertime' :)

Unit 0 said:
Smokitt said:
and like hell im gonna go all the way to cribbs causeway to watch it

I was gonna watch it there. lol

(sorry to go off topic but...)What college do you go too?

I Go To The Royal forest Of Dean College ^_^, And Thanks for the comments, Also my japanese class is pretty cool but its only one and a half hours a week.... That and i cant remember any of the hirigana characters so the teacher shouts at me.... **sniff**

your work is really good, welcome to the forums...i myself have not got a japanese class yet, wish i did, but i am studying the language on my own, so far i know how to write each symbol but i don't know what most of them are...i know a,e,i,o,u and some others in both hiragana and katakana but somehow i think i have a long way to go before i got them all sussed, good luck on the japanese classes anyways!

Thanks, I kinda suck though, I just draw lots - so the law of averages say that at least a few have to be good, For the 6 or so good ones on deviant art i have a drawer of 800 absoloutly pants pics.

Oh well i Cant think of anything to draw >.<. Any requests?, I cant promise it'll be good, or even finished, But i really cant think of anything to draw now....

Lol it's quite cool yeah I had to do a small section on a different culture, i had to do research on traditional japanese art so it looked like i didn't have manga in mind from the beginning ^^ needless to say i only got a C grade and my teacher called manga "grotesque" oh well.....

Smokitt said:
needless to say i only got a C grade and my teacher called manga "grotesque" oh well.....

Thats a shame cos it's damn good stuff! Just because its not the mainstream here people don't realise how great it can be!!! Makes me so angry... :evil:

Oh, sorry. Fantastic work! Almost makes me wish I paid attention in art back in the ole days...

Back