Christmas Loot

Gemsy-chan

Diclonius
Thought i would dedicate a thread for what people got from Santa.

Here's my haul

Camera (from mum & dad)
Case for camera (from mum & dad)
Dressing gown (from mum & dad)
Socks & knickers (from mum & dad)
T-shirt (secret santa)
Money (from both my brothers and their families)

Mq3gEQih.jpg

This is what I got this year:

IMG_2738.JPG

Not pictured: My partner's mum was also nice enough to buy me a bracelet and necklace with purple stones in to match my engagement ring, which was really sweet and so thoughtful. :)

No picture as i'm Lazy:

£70 worth of amazon vouchers
A new pair of shoes for work
2 Hoodies
Xmen - Apocalypse Blu-ray
a new duvet set
Touchscreen compatible gloves, a scarf, some socks

Overall i'm happy, don't expect much for Christmas but I got plenty this year!

My Christmas 2016 haul:

C0hC227WEAAhiUE.jpg

LiL2Zp0h.jpg

• Akira Collector's Edition 2016 Re-release (Blu-ray & DVD Combo)
  • Bakemonogatari Novel 1
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency JoJonium Manga Volumes 1-4
  • One Piece Manga Box Set 3: Thriller Bark to New World (Dressrosa 1st half) Volumes 47-70
  • OVERLORD Novels 1-2
  • Steins;Gate 0 Limited Edition GAME Exclusive (PlayStation 4)
I also received some chocolate, new gloves, new scarf, a badger plush that cleans screens (from Center Parcs) and a Sony MDR-XB450AP Headset.

Overall I was concerned that I wouldn't be happy with my presents but in the end it was mostly satisfying. I think what bothered me was the lack of games, but that blame was entirely because I ran out on the maximum amount of items I could get due to the spending budget. I think if I referenced a pre-paid card for PlayStation Network my parents probably would let me off on that request (since in the past I got an Xbox points card each Xmas). Aside from Akira I didn't ask for much anime due to the high prices.

And yes, I do have blog posts for a few of them:
Akira
One Piece Manga Box Set 3 (as an added bonus I also got some photos of Box Sets 1 & 2)
Steins;Gate 0

And another added bonus, here's some pics of the books:
Bakemonogatari Novel 1
C0jInMfXEAEdhDi.jpg

C0jIn63XcAAnJ8O.jpg

C0jIom2XEAEU2k_.jpg

C0jIycTXgAUYizU.jpg

C0jIzKNW8AAT-JV.jpg

C0jIzx_XEAA1zfN.jpg

C0jI0fhW8AEyycS.jpg
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency JoJonium Manga Volumes 1-4
C0jHoVkXAAAnDV3.jpg

C0jHpzSWIAE2h35.jpg
OVERLORD Novels 1-2
C0jJIT7XAAACxH4.jpg

C0jJJOxXAAAabQV.jpg

C0jJJ7uXgAAIDJx.jpg

C0jJKwVXUAAeTmT.jpg

C0jJfGHXgAEY2On.jpg

C0jJgKNXgAA9r5J.jpg

C0jJgz9XcAA9NrQ.jpg

Next week I should receive Goblin Slayer Novel 1, originally supposed to arrive before Christmas but Amazon are being slow. And the Rightstuf package of Nisekoi Aniplex Volumes 3 & 4 should arrive just after 2017 (because us Brits have to wait a while).

I got some video games, some Lynx and some money:

• The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
  • ReCore (XB1)
  • Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
  • A GAME Gift Card of an unknown amount (from my housemates' Secret Santa)

I will be amazed if I've properly finished these by the end of 2017, so I'm very happy.

Cba to take a pic:
  • Charcoal Grey Stone Island sweatshirt with zipper pocket
  • Khaki Stone Island Wool Jumper
  • Black Stone Island bucket hat
  • Navy C.P. Company t-shirt
  • Back scratcher pen
  • Candy sushi
  • Matlesers selection box
  • Tub of smiley face gummy sweets
  • Pack of NEXT boxers x2
  • Pack of Calvin Klein socks x2
  • Jewellery box (I don't know why I received this)
  • Next shirts for work
  • Pack of 3 H&M plain white t-shirts x 2
  • Tube of fruit pastilles
  • Terry's Chocolate Orange segsations box
  • Terry's Chocolate Orange
  • £65 cash

31488080290_627509f374_b.jpg

Here's the main batch of stuff that is of interest to people around here. Got clothes and stuff too, but you know, I doubt anyone's too interested in that stuff :p

Now, here's something a bit more out there:
31823329076_7e92c19d16_b.jpg

My mum knows I like anime, yet she knows nothing about anime. So, she went on eBay and just looked for anime things. That is how I ended up with this; a figure from an obscure 90s movie spin off of a hentai series. I kind of feel as if I have to watch the series now, just so I can appreciate the gift, but the fact I'm going to have to watch two series of hentai because of my mum's christmas present is really weird.

I also got an anime t-shirt:
31823333436_01e17cb8c9_b.jpg

I quite like this myself, but I once again have no idea who the character is, or if she's even from something at all.

I did mostly get money from people, which I have used to buy
-Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works Part 2
-Blue Exorcist Complete Collection
-Bleach Series 16 Part 2
-Hannibal Season 1-3

Cba to take a pic:
  • Charcoal Grey Stone Island sweatshirt with zipper pocket
  • Khaki Stone Island Wool Jumper
  • Black Stone Island bucket hat
  • Navy C.P. Company t-shirt
  • Back scratcher pen
  • Candy sushi
  • Matlesers selection box
  • Tub of smiley face gummy sweets
  • Pack of NEXT boxers x2
  • Pack of Calvin Klein socks x2
  • Jewellery box (I don't know why I received this)
  • Next shirts for work
  • Pack of 3 H&M plain white t-shirts x 2
  • Tube of fruit pastilles
  • Terry's Chocolate Orange segsations box
  • Terry's Chocolate Orange
  • £65 cash

I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alleyway. Only joshing, very nice haul, someone splashed out on you. I'd probably wear all that cool tough guy stuff myself if I was rich and wasn't such a man fearing pipsqueak, so I'll stick to my sesame street licensed garbs. Oddly enough though, I've been discovering that wearing Sesame Street garms and dangly ballroom costume earrings only increases the likelihood of being in firing line of macho aggression. Damned if you do damned if you don't.
@NormanicGrav nice, you got the third best film of all time.

everyone's hauls are really nice, I just got a packet of shower gel and a tenner. I was still pretty chuffed with that to be honest.

I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alleyway. Only joshing, very nice haul, someone splashed out on you. I'd probably wear all that cool tough guy stuff myself if I was rich and wasn't such a man fearing pipsqueak, so I'll stick to my sesame street licensed garbs. Oddly enough though, I've been discovering that wearing Sesame Street garms and dangly ballroom costume earrings only increases the likelihood of being in firing line of macho aggression. Damned if you do damned if you don't.
@NormanicGrav nice, you got the third best film of all time.

everyone's hauls are really nice, I just got a packet of shower gel and a tenner. I was still pretty chuffed with that to be honest.

Haha yeah, I'm a fan of the whole football hooligan/Stone Island stuff, I try to mix it with formal wear though, as to not attract certain people trying it with me. Yeah, everyone's hauls are really nice, big or small. Tbh, what really had me looking forward to xmas was the dinner and that certainly didn't disappoint.

My haul was smaller than usual as I wanted a new camera for my holiday next year and money to use as spending money.

I never ask for anime and manga as usually I already have want I want.

My anime-related haul consisted of Otaku no Video and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor on DVD.

But enough of such fancies as that! The best Christmas gifts are the unexpected ones! Only today I received a miniature picture frame in a Christmas cracker, which I quickly put to good use:

C0oZtddXAAEenN9.jpg

For Christmas I got:
Bioshock the Collection for PS4
Project X Zone for 3DS
Kindle Fire
Money
Chocolate
Bath stuff
Slippers

Really happy with all the things I got :D

I got a big box full of bits from my lady with lots of guitar stuff, Blu-rays, exercise stuff, CD's & real ales but I only 1 anime related thing..... Parasyte the movie part 2 (live action) the only problem is I don't have part 1 yet lol so I'll have to get it as soon as I can afford it again.

Back