Charlie Sheen's Cookery show - with 100% TigerBlood

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bfb12a ... red_videos

WINNNNNNNING!

I don't cook food, I will it

charlie-sheen-cooking-show-winning-recipes.jpg

For those who do not know this man, Read up. He was, untill recently, the main character for the series Two and a Half Men before being let go after the bosses finnaly got tired of his "wild" parties and comments towards the executives. Since then, he hasen't kept quiet and has been pretty active on his Twitter account lately

He couldn't be bothered doing 2.5 Men anymore I figure*. He'll come back in a couple of years and then win and Oscar. #winning I found this kind of amusing, but his scripted insanity doesn't compare to his TMZ, ABC, Piers interviews.

*He isn't the first person to find Chuck Lorre a bit of a twat. I mean, his shows are god damn awful so the guy himself must be...

The sketch has a writer, so its obviously scripted with some possible improv. My point was that is doesn't compare to his actual madness. Don't know why the believability of this short came into question.

Jayme said:
The sketch has a writer, so its obviously scripted with some possible improv. My point was that is doesn't compare to his actual madness. Don't know why the believability of this short came into question.

Was just speculating on the video, simple as that :p. Haven't seen any of his other interviews/recent videos but I'm guessing he'll be saying the word "Warlock" a hell of a lot

Hahah! Kind of, it's pretty spectacular. If you have some time, his uStream show "Sheen's Korner" was an unbelievable train-wreck.

I'd love to throw sheen and karl pilkington in a room together for a hour and film the weirdest conversations bound to come from the two of them.

Someone already suggested on that on Twitter and it got shot down because Karl would call them a "knob" (or something) and leave the room.

Back