Case Closed Anyone?

Ramen89

Thousand Master
I just bought the first 2 volumes of Case Closed and I've got to say I was quite impressed, the art looks a bit childish but is still pretty damn good, the mysteries, are kind of imposible to work out but there still good.
Anybody else read it?

I saw the first two volumes in Ottakers today, and i browsed through them. It looked pretty good but I had a pile of manga waiting to be read at home so I had to tell myself 'no' to buying it... :(

Speaking of vouchers (I know this is a little off topic but anyway) When I bought some manga yesterday from Ottakers (Getbackers Vol. 1 and 2) I was given a little card that was stamped after and if it is stamped 5 times I get £5 pounds to spend on books (in my case Manga) or if I wait until I get ten stamps I get £15 to spend on books (again I will use it for manga) Then I also got one in Virgin which if I get 10 stamps U get £10 to spend on DVDs, CDs or games. So watch out they could get you some money of manga or DVDs.

Unit 0 said:
Speaking of vouchers (I know this is a little off topic but anyway) When I bought some manga yesterday from Ottakers (Getbackers Vol. 1 and 2) I was given a little card that was stamped after and if it is stamped 5 times I get £5 pounds to spend on books (in my case Manga) or if I wait until I get ten stamps I get £15 to spend on books (again I will use it for manga)
I got mine when i brought Dragon Ball vol 1 and 2. Need one more stamp for the £5 off.

I managed to find Case Closed vol 1 today (not vol 2 tho, or Fushigi yugi) in WH Smith of all places.

The Ottakars in the same town only had DB and Yu Gi Oh! in, so i think that the company hasnt ordered any of the others.

I have read vol.1 and am starting vol.2 now, have to say I am really enjoying. It goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Back