cant remember the name of the game.

valha

Stand User
OK can anyone help me i got this game on PS a few years ago and a very liked it. it was a RPG for the ps, you had to go around to these things called life trees (or something like that) and see why they where dieing. in the game you start in a village by the see which has one of these life trees stoping the mosters from entrying. i cant remember much more about it then that but i really like it and would love to play it again. anyone know of this game or think its sounds like something they have played before?

Sounds like Legend Of Legaia, because I have the game! It's one of my favourites on the PS1.

It starts off with a boy named Vahn who gets a Ra-Seru from a Genesis Tree and then he revives that tree to drive back the evil mist! He joins up with Gala and Noa to save the world from the mist and restore the trees! The battle system was great too! 9/10 for the win!

It's cheap for the US NTSC version but the PAL version can go past ??25 for a second hand copy. :shock: Or I'm sure you can do an even cheaper way of 'aquiring' it. :wink:
________
Dodge hemi small block

yea it is Legend of Legaia, thanks.
i cant see a copy in pal on ebay.co.uk at the moment at i really want it.

i will have to find away to get it.
neptune2venus would you mind pming me about this other cheaper way of 'aquiring' it :)

Back