Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Voddas

Symphogear
I was and still am addicted to the first game so I'm sure a few of you will be happy to read THIS little find.

As far as I'm concerned, this will be COD5. I'm pretending World at War never happened to be honest as (imo) all it was was a step in the wrong direction in the COD franchise.

MTV reports that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out sometime this fall.
Enjoy and Discuss. XD

Really? I'm suprised to be honest. The Graphics and movments were better in MW however there was most definately more going on in WatW. I just think that WWII games are old and I would need something extra special to really get me intrested, and besides the hype, I didn't think the game was that special... be thats only my opinion obviously.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. They'll probably bring some of the aspects of WatW to this second release. Be intresting to see what they do with it. Would love another MW single player game too.

Can't complain, I loved Modern Warfare but I wasn't so fond of WatW (although the last level was epic). Any ideas for what the story will be this time?

Excellent, far prefered COD 4 to WAW, I disagree that W.A.W had better Multiplayer, the maps are far less interesting, and I hate the lack of maps in free for all mode,, and I just generally prefer the modern setting, roll on autumn.

I haven't really played COD for a while, the last one i got was 3, i'm still to pick up 4, but the fact that its based outside of the world wars is a good thing. This one does interest me as well, specially more than World at War does.

Also, from what i remember, World at War was never COD 5 anyway, COD5 is still to be announced, World at War was just World at War =p

Also, from what i remember, World at War was never COD 5 anyway, COD5 is still to be announced, World at War was just World at War =p

There's been so many Call of Duty games now, even if it hasn't officially been assigned a number, it's a bit much to keep saying World at War when you can just slap a 5 after it. And this is why, no doubt, you will inevitably get people saying that this upcoming title is CoD6, even if it's Modern Warfare 2.

The Internet has taught people to become lazy. A sad truth.

Well It's definately Modern Warfare 2 and World at War was indeed just World at War. God knows when COD5 will be released and I'm good to wait. Just looking forward to this release in the mean time.

Hope they make the multiplayer maps as good as the first lot.

Back