Bye! (Just to be different)

Espy

Thousand Master
Hi everyone, I'm Espy. For the past six or so years I've been a hardened Japanese RPG player, but with some help from my friends, I managed to get into anime and have been watching for over 18 months now. I've also been reading manga for about a year, and I am quite addicted to both!

It's too hard to choose favourites to put in my profile, so take what I've given with a pinch of salt. Choosing games is even harder =|

I don't think anyone is a member from here, but I'm a moderator at Zelda Elements, a once popular Zelda site that has recently re-opened and is becoming popular once again. So if I know anyone from there, hi!

I've been lurking here for a while now, it seems like a nice place, and often I've had something to say about some topics, so I finally decided to join.

Hi! and welcome :D

Do you think Twilight Princess is responsible for the renewed interst in your Zelda site? I for one, can't wait for it's release ^__^

Welcome to the Forum, I totally agree that its hard to choose favourite animes/mangas/games my profile would change daily they way I go through all three on a weekly basis

Necromancer said:
Welcome to the forums :), always good to see more new members from Scotland.

Thanks! That reminds me, how many Scottish members are on this board?

Miaka-chan said:
Hi! and welcome :D

Do you think Twilight Princess is responsible for the renewed interst in your Zelda site? I for one, can't wait for it's release ^__^

That game has helped, but it could also be the site reopening after a long time of being shut down =P But it does look like a very good game!

Espy said:
Necromancer said:
Welcome to the forums :), always good to see more new members from Scotland.

Thanks! That reminds me, how many Scottish members are on this board?

A few, from memory I know neptune2venus (now a Mod 8) ), Arbalest, Arbalest's brother, Tohru-san and Sammie (sp?) are from Scotland (and me, almost forgot me :lol: ).

welcome to the forums..and as Necro said..great to have more scots here on the board. Twilight princess should be quite a hit methinks..getting mine on pre-order soon since i'm one of those zelda fans lol. anyway enjoy your time on the forums

Back