Bleach ending question (no spoilers please)

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
I read that the Bleach anime ended in March. Since I didn't intend to start watching until it had a definitive end that's good for me, but I also want to know if the ending is a proper ending and not just a cancellation. I don't want details, just confirmation that it does serve as a proper ending to the show (I'm not saying like tie up everything and leave no room for extension, just a fitting end for this run)

Well personally I think they ended it too late...but yeah it does end it...for that arc anyway but it doesn't leave anything hanging if that's what you wondering. It does end it.

But it also leaves it open incase they decided to animate the final manga arc later on.

Basically, the anime ends at the end of the story arc before the current (and final) manga arc. At the time, the manga was only 3 chapters ahead of the anime.

No official statement has been made about it, but considering the series' declining popularity, I imagine the decision was made to move it to hiatus instead of doing a long filler arc. Studio Piorrot obviously wanted to keep the timeslot though, as they instantly filled it with the Rock Lee Naruto spin off.

Once the manga has ended, it wouldn't surprise me if we do see a "Bleach: The Final Act" type thing.

Having read the manga but not watched the anime, ending it at the fullbring arc is a good stopping point.

This final arc is shaping up nicely and there's not really any room for filler with the way things are going.

Rosencrantz said:
This final arc is shaping up nicely and there's not really any room for filler with the way things are going.

That's one way of putting it :p Personally I'm not too keen on this arc, and unless Tite has really been saving the best till last, I may just have to keep on pretending that it all ended with Aizen...

Actually I'm half expecting his to bring back Aizen, highly probably given the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back