Blaize's Anime Sale (redux)

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Out of interest how much were you looking for in regards to the Persona 4 The Animation Limited Edition?

Blaize

Hunter
I'll take pictures of the few things I have listed this evening and probably add prices (reason I don't before is because I feel it puts people off despite me being open to offers).

Out of interest how much were you looking for in regards to the Persona 4 The Animation Limited Edition?
Honestly quite alot as the set is rare these days and the money I could get for it is the only reason I'm contemplating selling it. It would be around the £200 range. Everything is mint and unused inside.

Reactions: HWR

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I'll take pictures of the few things I have listed this evening and probably add prices (reason I don't before is because I feel it puts people off despite me being open to offers).

Honestly quite alot as the set is rare these days and the money I could get for it is the only reason I'm contemplating selling it. It would be around the £200 range. Everything is mint and unused inside.
Ah I see, didn’t know it was so rare!

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Well as I said I'm open to offers if either you ever feel like taking the plunge but I totally understand if not so nw
I honestly can't justify that sort of money on anime releases anymore personally. It's a lovely set, but it is definitely worth what you're asking.

Reactions: HWR

Blaize

Hunter
also how much are you looking for code geass?
£80...I still want to replace it with the standard editions too so I want to get as much as I can. Again one I'm not desperate to sell just that now it's OOP I'm open to selling it if a decent offer comes in.