Birdy the mighty Decode or Nabari no ou

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
Just got paid and gonna buy an anime soon.
2 animes have caught my interest atm and they are Birdy the mighty Decode and Nabari no ou. Just wanted to know which of the 2 i should get. So far Birdy interets me more plus both volumes are cheap on amazon, but i just wanted to hear other peoples oppinions.

kippy666

Student Council President
I'd say Nabari no ou as well, it was slow at the beginning but it really picked up the pace. Also I think the characters are wonderful in it.

kippy666

Student Council President
It's not that Birdy is bad or anything, I tried to watch it but couldn't get into it so I ended up dropping it and a dear friend of mine didn't seem that, well...impressed with it either (she however did watch both seasons). It depends on your taste I suppose. I mean I just really loved Nabari no Ou when I watched it, so I guess my opinion isn't so reliable :)

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
TBH i love watching animes for there story, character developments and all that, but sometimes i like watching them because of the Action. SO if i were to watch one of them for action, which one would it be?

Sorry for all the questions lol. Just curious.

Warmaster

Adventurer
Surprised with the feeling for Birdy. I would agree the second half (or season 2) was weaker than the first, but both were completely watchable and are a pleasant change from most Anime coming out of late.

That said, aside from the dub I still prefer the old OVA :p