Beyblade - Season One

Alice

Student Council President
Even though the anime is extremely poor and awful, I have a big soft spot for Beyblade - I was never into the cartoon so much but the toys were incredibly cool. If anyone wants to share the nostalgia, here you go!

Volume Two, Episode One: Draciel Of Approval (Max vs. Kai)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... 0Approval/

Volume Two, Episode Two: Dragoon Storm (Tyson vs. Ray)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... n%20Storm/

There are some really cool shots from this episode, be sure to check them out!

Beyblade has a little bit of my childhood locked inside, and a little bit of my teenage years too xD
I even invented my own character for it, but I'll keep zipped about that =D

Never liked it myself,though i remember it being on.My little brother had the toys though.And a lot of them!!! Plus the plastic arenas to play with them in hah

Same here.
Never really found much interest in it. Though i did like Digimon, when other people were fading away from Pokemon and watching BeyBlade.

jayme12345 said:
Same here.
Never really found much interest in it. Though i did like Digimon, when other people were fading away from Pokemon and watching BeyBlade.

me too,i was always very much a Digimon fan :p

I had like 5 beyblades (all destroyed in battle) :lol: , AND the arena to battle them with.

I actually liked the show for a little while, but then the toys just completely took over, and then it just all went to hell.

I always had a problem with BeyBlade. They were Spinning Tops!!!. I had the same problem with B-Damen.

I was a Digimon/Pokemon child. At least they are something a bit different from Spinning tops and pub games.

WTF?!?! Is up with these Bumps, It gets a tad dull if it keeps happening

Personally, I never gave it much of a chance... Neither do I intend to.
I have had a go of the bayblades, but even that had it's limits, and I never actually owned one. All in all, I didn't feel like it was in my genre and pushed it's existence away from me.

Does anyone know the real name for the things? Or is the real name spinning tops? 'Cause I've seen them in a lot of things..although the only thing I can actually recall seeing one is My Neighbour Totoro >.<.

cardybean said:
Does anyone know the real name for the things? Or is the real name spinning tops? 'Cause I've seen them in a lot of things..although the only thing I can actually recall seeing one is My Neighbour Totoro >.<.

I've always known them as Spinning Tops. And I lol'd at the first line of the Beyblade Wiki article.

"Beyblade (ベイブレード) is an anime and manga series about a group of children battling with highly powerful spinning tops enchanted with sacred bit-beasts or spirits of mythical and powerful creatures. "

Back