Best streaming service

Omnia808

Hikikomori
Hey, I currently use crunchy roll but I'm finding it more and more that they either don't have all episodes or start like a season or 2 into a show like with one piece missing a good chunk and it's really starting to bug me . I was wondering if anyone could recommend something different that's good for shows as I'm starting to feel cr isn't worth the money

Hey, I currently use crunchy roll but I'm finding it more and more that they either don't have all episodes or start like a season or 2 into a show like with one piece missing a good chunk and it's really starting to bug me . I was wondering if anyone could recommend something different that's good for shows as I'm starting to feel cr isn't worth the money
You'll find similar cases across different services. It's a matter of licensing as Crunchyroll can only upload whatever the original licensor allows them to or in some cases their license to a series has since expired.

If there's something in particular you're looking for, we could point you in the right direction most likely. As far as single best streaming service goes, Crunchyroll is the best in terms of service and their catalogue is only rivalled by FunimationNow - but beware that their service is a lot worse. Half their apps don't work correctly and simulcast episodes are quite often broken. ^^;

Back